Make a Hero, who is up to this?

• thirit2
      thirit2
      Basic
      Hello, I am 19 years old poker player from Bulgaria, playing poker since 12, and been playing seriously since 18, I won 3000$'s in tournaments but I don't have any money left right now, cause I had to use them for getting car driver license and school graduation, now I have a lot of time and I want to become professional poker player, is there a platinum member who wants to make me a professional? I am looking for someone, who will teach me to be better player, to tell me what to study, and teach me, and after I become good enough to start living from it I will give 10% of my winnings to him for lifetime. Who is up to great a hero from zero? Right now I have good knowledge about poker, but it's not enough and I need some support. Here is one video what kind of a player I am.
      http://www.screencast.com/users/BlackSea/folders/Camtasia%20Studio/media/cdce45ab-f72a-4644-9e04-79dd6d16a70d
  • 5 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey thirit2,

Great to see that you are looking to really improve your game!

First of all, I can strongly recommend you get yourself a tracked account on one of our partner rooms. This will allow you to get a higher status than Basic, unlocking more and more content as your status increases.

Poker rooms

If you are looking for a private coach, you can always take a look at our Private Coaching forum. Here, our PokerStrategy.com coaches offer their own private coaching. We have coaches for most types of games, so you will likely be able to find somebody suited for you.

Private coaching

Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      +1 to what Tino said. also don't forget to check out the strategy articles and the videos page!
    • thirit2
      thirit2
      Basic
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      Hey thirit2,

Great to see that you are looking to really improve your game!

First of all, I can strongly recommend you get yourself a tracked account on one of our partner rooms. This will allow you to get a higher status than Basic, unlocking more and more content as your status increases.

Poker rooms

If you are looking for a private coach, you can always take a look at our Private Coaching forum. Here, our PokerStrategy.com coaches offer their own private coaching. We have coaches for most types of games, so you will likely be able to find somebody suited for you.

Private coaching

Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
      Tino

my status isn't high cause I played in another poker room, I had one more account which I wanted to delete but I can't find how I can delete it, it's silver and I can read articles and such things there, I can't really pay for coaching I want someone who want to make hero and with time to win a lot of money from him. Like it would feel great to make a very good player and win 10% of his winnings each month.
    • TimoDee
      TimoDee
      Bronze
      Don't get me wrong, but I think it will be difficult to find someone who is willing to help you just in exchange for your promise of 10%. Nothing against you, but you have to understand that it leaves the coach open to a lot of potential scams. Or what happens if, (touch wood no) but you're not a winning player, and the coach has invested a lot of time in you and he has nothing in return.

Just my view.
    • thirit2
      thirit2
      Basic
      Any coach is good enough to make winning player, you're right there might be scams, but to put an hour in a day for just 10 days, u don't risk much, but u still have a chance to make good player in situation both of you win, I don't start learning poker from zero, know this.