King Loyalty Level

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi!

I would like what the following benefit exactly means:
      King Level:
      The ability to convert your PartyPoints to Reward Points which can be redeemed for cash
      I currently am Queen4 so with 750 Reward points to go for the $25 cash coupon, I would like to know if its better to wait untill I am King and can benefit from this offer as a King Loyalty Player.

Any other PartyPoker King Loyalty player who would want to help me out?
      Thanks!

- Gerv
  • 9 replies
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      yeah your all collected points will b multiplied when you hit your king ;)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NiekamNeidomu
      yeah your all collected points will b multiplied when you hit your king ;)
      Ok then I will definitly wait but Whats about this Standard party Points conversion to Reward points if youre King?
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      king x3 multy
      q4 = 2,6 if i remember well
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NiekamNeidomu
      king x3 multy
      q4 = 2,6 if i remember well
      Yes I know but apart from that PartyPoker argues you get special benefits if you are King.

1 of them should be:
      The ability to convert your PartyPoints to Reward Points which can be redeemed for cash
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Hey gerv.

Benefits of being king compared to queen level are about the same. You can convert points to cash at both levels, at king level you get higher multiplier rates, invitation to a quarterly 10k freeroll, better customer service, and exclusive bonus offers.

In an earlier post you said you had 750 rewards points and wanted to cash out a $25 coupon. You don't have enough points to cash out that coupon. For a $10 coupon I think you need 1250 reward points. I think it would be better just to leave your points alone for right now. If you cash out $10 when you get enough points you will have to go back to almost nothing and start over again. You will lose the multiplier on all those points. If you really need the money than thats a different story. Did you know that you can redeem some of those points in for tourney buy ins? Cheers.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      wait till you have at least 10.000 party points and get 100$ coupon or be a little more patient and wait for the 500$ . the 25 $ bucks is nothing if you play more then nl25 limit...just an andvice:)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      wait till you have at least 10.000 party points and get 100$ coupon or be a little more patient and wait for the 500$ . the 25 $ bucks is nothing if you play more then nl25 limit...just an andvice:)
      Tell me because according to me, the multiplier doesnt affect the 2.5k points spend on a $25 cash coupon.

Also the ratio is the same: 2500 points = $25 coupon, 10k Points = $100 coupon.

I have now 500 points to go for the $25 coupon (so I have 2k~) ;) And $25 does matter in my opinion to move up to NL50 asap but I can change my mind if you could explain me how and what

Thank you!
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I was of the opinion that you traded in reward points for these coupons. which does take the multiplier into account.

I'm basically waiting till i want to leave partypoker before cashing my coupons. Then my points will be worth so much more. :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      I'm basically waiting till i want to leave partypoker before cashing my coupons. Then my points will be worth so much more. :)
      I think the 2.6x and 3x multiplier edge is more worth than a 3.2x and stuff.
      Especially when I can move up a limit with it but that's my opinion about it as your option has many benefits in the long term.

Sad to see Party doesnt offer any t-shirts and stuff.. :(