Bmr of 150€

• 6 replies
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Given you're playing the micro stakes, I would start off with 2 tables and see if you're comfortable and a winning player before adding tables. The tables are soft enough that yes I think 30 buyins is enough if you are a winning player, but the question is finding out if you are or not before going busto.
    • thirit2
      thirit2
      Basic
      Maybe you can, but be aware if you play omaha there will be huge swings.
    • Meryville
      Meryville
      Bronze
      I started yestrday with a 0 bmr then i won some cents the. Some dollars and started 2 tables of plo 0,02-0,05 and in 5 hours i made 55 dollar profit now my bmr is at 90 bucks...i will even deposit 150 more so i have a good bmr...iam very satisfeid with 2 tables now ill play 2 until i get some more expiriance with spr equity......can you give me an advice of a good program to track my ev profit.....
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Hey man,

great to hear you are doing well, keep it up!

For the programs i think the only choices are HM2, and PokerTracker. I think both have a 30 day trial, so just try them out and see what you prefer.

I don't understand how you started with a 0? I'm also not sure what bmr means. BRM is bankroll management, so perhaps that's just a typo.

Still, you can have a bankroll, or BR of 0, you can't have a BRM of 0 :) .

Regards,

Skodljivec
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Number of tables doesn't affect your BRM. At least it shouldn't.

There isn't one strict BRM, but every player has his own. Some might be more aggressive, some are more conservative. It all depends on your playing skills and goals.

You should understand too that there are mathematical and psychological sides. Mathematicly, $150 is enough for PLO5 if you are a winning player. But 30bin BRM might be vulnerable in psychological aspect. If you get a 15bin downswing in a session and you lose half of your bankroll, how do you react to it?

Start with $150 and PLO5 and see how it feels. Don't be afraid to drop down to PLO2 if you feel that PLO5 isn't your place.
    • Meryville
      Meryville
      Bronze
      Ty for reply gusy so i was 0 bmr when i started you can check my poker blog that i started and i update it evry day so now my banrkoll is 185 and i dident even deposit yet :) iam using pt4 ty gusy