This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How much does it cost to play at FTP or PP?

• Smiles30
      Smiles30
      Bronze
      I remember at PartyPoker, they charge the whole table like few cents every turn. Since I joined FTP I havnt discoverd on afficial fee for playning on a table! does it mean, that, if I had a friend and played against him 24 hours 1:1 we would earn a lot FTP points but will not get charged?
      As a trader I always look for arbitrage:-)
  • 4 replies
    • Traxion2k
      Traxion2k
      Bronze
      You only earn FTP if the pots get bigger then 0,xx$ and they take rake from that so you and your friend would end up in minus
    • Smiles30
      Smiles30
      Bronze
      1. Wait! I read bout FTp they earn rake if the flop falls. If we both can play 100 hands reraising and folding preflop. We would get FTPs and not pay Rake:-) right?

2. I read they take 5% from every POT. Thats a nice living! Money for free. I dont care as lond as I win but I WANT to have such a business with riskfree profits!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      1 : NO Only PP for you if they take money from you, they aint crazy
      2 : start your own poker site : pp4free (good name )
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Smiles30
      1. Wait! I read bout FTp they earn rake if the flop falls. If we both can play 100 hands reraising and folding preflop. We would get FTPs and not pay Rake:-) right?

2. I read they take 5% from every POT. Thats a nice living! Money for free. I dont care as lond as I win but I WANT to have such a business with riskfree profits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get FPPs FTPs w/e WHEN you pay rake. Thats the exchange. One currency for another.

No you cant trick the system.