How much does it cost to play at FTP or PP?

• Smiles30
      Smiles30
      Bronze
      I remember at PartyPoker, they charge the whole table like few cents every turn. Since I joined FTP I havnt discoverd on afficial fee for playning on a table! does it mean, that, if I had a friend and played against him 24 hours 1:1 we would earn a lot FTP points but will not get charged?
      As a trader I always look for arbitrage:-)
  • 4 replies
    • Traxion2k
      Traxion2k
      Bronze
      You only earn FTP if the pots get bigger then 0,xx$ and they take rake from that so you and your friend would end up in minus
    • Smiles30
      Smiles30
      Bronze
      1. Wait! I read bout FTp they earn rake if the flop falls. If we both can play 100 hands reraising and folding preflop. We would get FTPs and not pay Rake:-) right?

2. I read they take 5% from every POT. Thats a nice living! Money for free. I dont care as lond as I win but I WANT to have such a business with riskfree profits!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      1 : NO Only PP for you if they take money from you, they aint crazy
      2 : start your own poker site : pp4free (good name )
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Smiles30
      1. Wait! I read bout FTp they earn rake if the flop falls. If we both can play 100 hands reraising and folding preflop. We would get FTPs and not pay Rake:-) right?

2. I read they take 5% from every POT. Thats a nice living! Money for free. I dont care as lond as I win but I WANT to have such a business with riskfree profits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get FPPs FTPs w/e WHEN you pay rake. Thats the exchange. One currency for another.

No you cant trick the system.