Didnt get Accumalator program bonus

• DaPhunk
      Hey all. The accumalator program was for Queen and Jack members of party and i distinctly read that what matters is that you are a queen or jack level at the START of this promotion.

Well, i WAS a queen level when this promotion started but was King when it finished. Now i've not got my $20 bonus, and havn't been invited to any of the freerolls. What the ****? The promotion finished like 3 days ago.

Whats more i can't work out how to use their so called "dedicated support from our elite customer support team" to work to ask them if they stated the terms and conditions incorrectly for the promotion.

Edit; I take back what i said about support being confusing. After not being able to work out which e-mail to contact i rang their support line and instantly got through to someone. I am apparently fully eligible for this promotion. Hoping they can sort this thing out for me now :)

Edit 2; Less than 25 minutes later i got a phonecall back saying that the problem has been fixed. I just have to wait 24hrs for it to clear and i'll be able to get my bonuses.

I'm going to leave this post here as a testament to the excellent customer service i just recieved.
  • 7 replies