• carddead
      carddead
      Bronze
      hi, I passed your quiz last week and signed up with Titan poker. I completed all the details as requested yet I am still awaiting the transfer of any funds.This has now been a full week can you please advise. cheers
  • 7 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi carddead,
      Did you check your emails, maybe you have to send your ID first.
      If you already sent it it can take up to 96 hours until you'll get your 50$.
      Did you enter all required information in your profile
      Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
      Are you from the USA (we can't send the money to players from the USA)

best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • carddead
      carddead
      Bronze
      hello, I am positive I have completed all information requested. I have not received any e-mails asking for ID at any time and I am from the UK. I would be gratefull for any advise. thankyou.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello carddead,

I just checked your account and it seems you have not filled in any of your personal details in the profile nor entered your Titan Poker account number. Without this information our support cannot transfer you the money - so please fill in this information.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • carddead
      carddead
      Bronze
      There must have been a problem with your system at the time then because I can specifically remember entering my titan poker account number and all of my personal details. How do I now return to the initial menu to complete these details!
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi carddead,

simply click this link to your profile
      and fill in all required information and click "save data" at the bottom of the site.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • carddead
      carddead
      Bronze
      this link just directs me to the homepage where there is no heading titled "your profile".
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by carddead
      this link just directs me to the homepage where there is no heading titled "your profile".
      Were you signed into your account when you pressed the link?

You can only see the "My Profile" link while logged in. It is the first link in the linkbar on the right side of the browser right under "Home"

Best regards,
      SoyCD