What is your dream life?

• 10 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Every fine evening, I'd sit there and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, with a wife and maybe a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Every fine evening, I'd sit there and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, with a wife and maybe a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy.
      :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

So much love for this :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
    • thirit2
      thirit2
      Basic
      Nice one ::)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Will move this to our Small Talk Board :)
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Dark Knight? :)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JCSeerup
      It's not who I am underneath this screen name, but what I do that defines me.
    • thirit2
      thirit2
      Basic

That made me smile :D
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thirit2

That made me smile :D

1:15-1:45
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      lol read that thinking I have heard that somewhere before, didn't realise until I scanned down the thread. Nice!
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      lol read that thinking I have heard that somewhere before, didn't realise until I scanned down the thread. Nice!