This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hey I am here.

• thirit2
      thirit2
      Basic
      Hello, My name is Myumyun 19 years old from Bulgaria, playing poker since I was 12 or so, but started winning money when I turn 17 started playing games at my town, I have 3000$ in tournament winnings and I try to improve everyday!
  • 1 reply
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Hey Myumyun,

Welcome to the English community!

$3,000 in tournament winnings already is quite impressive! Have you used that money to start playing higher stakes, or did you cash it out to give yourself a nice treat? ;)

Though you have already been fairly active, I see you are still a Basic member. Why not sign up with one of our partner rooms? This way you can start earning StrategyPoints to get a higher status, unlocking more content for you. You can find a list of available poker rooms for you here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Hopefully this content will help you win even more! ;)

Please let us know if you have any questions and we will be happy to help!

Kind regards,
      Tino