Xavious

• Xavious
      Xavious
      Bronze
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?

- Make more money in order to get into the real estate business

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?
      - I am a weak cash game player, and I believe that is because of my post flop play

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?

- Playing tight, being selective when picking hands to enter in, not playing anything that is dealt to you
      - Aggressive play, don't be the playing LC and CC, force other players to make decisions in order to take advantage of their weaknesses.
      - Play position, always try to enter pots with position on your opponents, ideally try to open in late positions more than early
  • 2 replies
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey Xavious

Welcome to pokerstrategy.com. Good work starting with the beginner's course . Great way to jumpstart your poker career.

Make sure to sign up with one of our poker rooms and get one of our great free money offers.

Bogdan will be with you soon to mark your homework

Regards,
      Luke
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Xavious
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?

- Make more money in order to get into the real estate business

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?
      - I am a weak cash game player, and I believe that is because of my post flop play

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?

- Playing tight, being selective when picking hands to enter in, not playing anything that is dealt to you
      - Aggressive play, don't be the playing LC and CC, force other players to make decisions in order to take advantage of their weaknesses.
      - Play position, always try to enter pots with position on your opponents, ideally try to open in late positions more than early
      Hi Xavious,

Welcome to the course.

Congrats on finishing the first homework.

When doing the next homeworks try to be as detailed as possible with your answers. The more you study the better you will become.

Best of luck,

Bogdan