[NL2-NL10] KQo nl10sh

• confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      Hello,

IPoker No-Limit Hold'em, £0.10 BB (5 handed) - IPoker Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

Hero (SB) (£12.87)
      BB (£10)
      UTG (£15.17)
      MP (£9.45)
      Button (£11.15)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, Q
      1 fold, MP bets £0.30, 1 fold, Hero raises £0.85, 1 fold, MP calls £0.60

Flop: (£1.90) 10, 9, 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets £0.60, Hero folds

Total pot: £1.90

Results below:

MP didn't show

villain is a reg from psgy but so far i have only 40 hands on him and i dont know how he respons to 3bet.

Do you prefer to flat call here or use this hand to create some sort of dynamics here?

Do we have cbet here? if i cbet 1/2 here i need 33% fe but i have checkced that if he doesnt float light he hit this flop about 66% so its is some how BE.

WHat i was thinking that we have two overs and gs so we have some sort of equity....so the question is do we want to cbet here and if yes what is our plan on later streets?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Are you sure he's a reg? He doesn't have 100bb here and most regs do turn on auto-topup.

I think 3-betting is fine. In the SB it's often a good idea to never have a calling range, with BB left to act behind you who can either overcall or squeeze you out of the hand.

Flop: Hmm I would bet here. You have a gutshot + 2 overs + backdoor Flushdraw with the K. That's good enough. Or you could check/raise and push all good Turn cards.