This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Kto nl10sh

• confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      Hello,

IPoker No-Limit Hold'em, £0.10 BB (5 handed) - IPoker Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

Button (£10)
      Hero (SB) (£11.94)
      BB (£13.71)
      UTG (£11.55)
      MP (£10)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 10, K
      2 folds, Button bets £0.25, Hero raises £0.85, 2 folds

Total pot: £0.60

Results below:

Hero had 10, K.

villain on btn 25/22, steal from btn 53, ft3bet 60
      villain on bb is 20/16/6.6

In this hand i have a couple of preflop question.

First of all how much should we defend in general from sb?

What would be your 3betting range here? can we 3bet KTo here or would you rather 3bet some sc since they play better postflop and fold this hand?

Thanks.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

I like the 3-bet here.

As a good rule of thumb, take 30-35% and multiply it by BU's opening range here (or if CO opens, then do it for CO's opening range) to form your 3-bet range.

If BU opens 40% here, you can 3-bet around 12-13%. Use half of your range as value hands, and the other half with bluffs. Suited connectors probably play slightly better but you can mix in some broadways and suited Aces too. It's really hard to give you a clear answer on this, highly dependent on positions. BTW I never have a calling range in the SB, so I would probably 3-bet many of those hands.