The Goal- The Dream

• LukeyChimps
      LukeyChimps
      Bronze
      Hello guys im John from greece.

I have been playing pokerstars for few years now but i wasn't taking poker that seriously and i was going bust and i wasn't making any profit.My goal is to start with a 250$ deposit and play 0.5 0.10 NL, and some 0.5 0.10 PLO. When i grind it up to 625$ i will jump into the 0.10 0.25 stakes. I will also use pokerstars VIP bounuses to help me build my bankrol faster, so i could start to withdraw some of my winnings. I am also going to download PokerTraker4 and use the 30Day drial they give, that will give me some infromation on my opponents, and i could upload graphs too :P
      But i will have to wait entill August 5 when i get paid to start my carrier on pokerstars :D
  • 4 replies
    • KnowHung
      KnowHung
      Bronze
      Looking forward to your play and upload dem graph...
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by LukeyChimps
      Hello guys im John from greece.

I have been playing pokerstars for few years now but i wasn't taking poker that seriously and i was going bust and i wasn't making any profit.My goal is to start with a 250$ deposit and play 0.5 0.10 NL, and some 0.5 0.10 PLO. When i grind it up to 625$ i will jump into the 0.10 0.25 stakes. I will also use pokerstars VIP bounuses to help me build my bankrol faster, so i could start to withdraw some of my winnings. I am also going to download PokerTraker4 and use the 30Day drial they give, that will give me some infromation on my opponents, and i could upload graphs too :P
      But i will have to wait entill August 5 when i get paid to start my carrier on pokerstars :D
      Hi John!
      Welcome to the forums!

It sounds like you have a solid plan.

Best of Luck!
      --VS
    • LukeyChimps
      LukeyChimps
      Bronze
      how many buyins do in need for a Fixed Limit ?
    • legand73
      legand73
      Silver
      Hey Lukeychimps

It all comes down to your personal bankroll management rules. But the Fixed limit article here suggests 300 big bets which would be a good place to start.

Regards,
      Luke