promotion end on sep-19

• phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      I just received an email from Mansion saying (and confirmed by support talk) that after sep-19 the bonus table bellow isnt valid for any PS player:

150 MPP - $8 Bonus
      300 MPP - $10 Bonus
      400 MPP - A ticket for a $20+$2 Tournament
      500 MPP - $12 Bonus
      750 MPP - $15 Bonus
      1.000 MPP - $20 Bonus
      1.500 MPP - $35 Bonus

Is it correct??

Here the mail transcription:

Dear PHullHand,

Congratulations!
      Your latest Poker Strategy weekly payment is now your MANSIONPOKER.com's account.

Please note that this promotion will end on Friday September 19 2008 which will also be the day of your FINAL Poker Strategy payment.

Thank you for taking part and keep playing with MANSIONPOKER.com for the opportunity to enter more exciting promotions.
  • 36 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I received the same email.
      What does this mean?
    • seabaz78
      seabaz78
      Bronze
      i was just going to ask about that question but you beat me to it haha. anyone knows whats happening with this as when i sign up they never mention this as if so i would had played way more poker on my hollidays
    • bordzter
      bordzter
      Bronze
      am just as confused as you are guys....

do anybody in the admin group help us on this????
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

this week I received the same e-mail.
      Also the supporting team on Mansion was saying the same.

I made a ticket for Pokerstrategy and I received an answere that they don't understand it and are going to get things clear via the head admin @ Mansion.

So it is in progress.

You can make a ticket yourself if you want.
      The more tickets they get about the same problem, the better.
    • phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      I did it but didn't receive PS answer so far..
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      Strange, I received it in one day.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

Did you get an answer? The offer shouldn't just expire, aldough the free 50$ isn't available for new players anymore. Otherwise, get grinding :D

Best regards,
      Dippy19
    • seabaz78
      seabaz78
      Bronze
      i have just receive a message via a ticket i had sent and someone from PS told me that they email mansion poker to see what was happening with this
    • phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      PS support answered my ticket. now we have to wait...

btw, Dippy what you mean with "not available to new players anymore"? the partnership between PS and Mansion is going down? :P
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phullhand
      PS support answered my ticket. now we have to wait...

btw, Dippy what you mean with "not available to new players anymore"? the partnership between PS and Mansion is going down? :P
      No no, just the free 50$ isn't available on it anymore. You can still get the first deposit bonus and collect points and other what not :)
    • phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      Hi PS guys, any news about that?! Today we have 9 days until their final date.. :(
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      No news to me yet.

Otherwise I will loose the 50 bucks because I can't reach the 600 MPP's in such a short time :(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

No news yet :(

I will inform you once I know more.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Hi Dippy,
      do you think that we can have the rest of the bonus paid in a different site, since Mansion cancelled the bonus payment???
      Actually i don't even know if they really can cancel it since it's like a contract --> you get that much point---> you get that amount of cash. When we subscribe at this bonus it wasn't said it will en September 19. I'll go to the support and try to get some answers, Still i would like you try your way so they can at least give you explanation. With Your mod. status they will take you more seriously!!!

Some may think it's just money they offer to us, but not really since we help them with the rake by gaining more and more money and playing more an more at there tables. I also heard that they stopped the Rake back on the site since June. They want so much money for them, they don't even think about spending (investing) some of it on those who make them win that money!!!

Why did i choose this site anyway!!!!
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hey guys,

No news yet :(

I will inform you once I know more.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      I just contacted the support team on Mansion, they say that the promotion (bonues) wasn't meant forever. They where from April to September 19. And that i should contact the Pokerstategy support for any queries. It's coherent as an answer but it still don't answer the main problem; How can we have the 50$+100+bonus as promised when we passed the quizz, Like any other PS member?
    • Mancefas
      Mancefas
      Bronze
      so they will take back the starting capital?
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mancefas
      so they will take back the starting capital?
      The only reason why they can take back the starting capital is if u don't reach 600Mpp in 4months (120days). There is nothing to do with the rest of the bonus.
      I think even if they stop giving bonuses for given Mpp, they will still let you keep your 50$starting capital if u reach 600mpp on time. :P

The strategy support answer;
      "pure,
      12.09.2008 12:19

Dear 1seednoir1,

We already contact Mansion Poker regarding this deadline. Rest assured that you won't be disadvantaged by choosing Mansion Poker.

Best regards,
      pure"

i'm ok with that :D :D
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      Hi Dippy,
      do you think that we can have the rest of the bonus paid in a different site, since Mansion cancelled the bonus payment???
      Actually i don't even know if they really can cancel it since it's like a contract --> you get that much point---> you get that amount of cash. When we subscribe at this bonus it wasn't said it will en September 19. I'll go to the support and try to get some answers, Still i would like you try your way so they can at least give you explanation. With Your mod. status they will take you more seriously!!!

Some may think it's just money they offer to us, but not really since we help them with the rake by gaining more and more money and playing more an more at there tables. I also heard that they stopped the Rake back on the site since June. They want so much money for them, they don't even think about spending (investing) some of it on those who make them win that money!!!

Why did i choose this site anyway!!!!
      Hi 1seednoir1!

My personal opinion is that you should just wait and you will be informed about this matter either via your tickets(the ones that sent them out) or SoyCD. I don't really have much saying in this sooo, just wait and keep your fingers crossed.

About contracts :) Have you ever read a one of the poker sites contracts? They can do pretty much what ever they want and in most cases they don't even have to inform you. Said but true.

About getting the money somewhere else... I sincerely doubt that that will be possible, but the future is always unknown till it happens, soo let's just wait and see :)

Best regards,
      Dippy19
    • phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      Hi SoyCD ans PS Team.

I have to say Im very disappointed and frustrated with Mansion (because of this and other issues).
      And of course, Ill not be able to complete 1.500 MPP points until set-19 to receive the $100 bonus...

I was just wondering if PS could do an exception for us that had choose Mansion to receive the promotion $50+$100, and did not had enough time to achieve the 1.500MPP, to move to another platform, like PartyPoker.

I have no problem to start from the initial bankroll of $50 on another platform! The problem is that is very frustrating to see my game improve but not have the chance to receive all bonus, like other people had choosing other platforms... so if it is to move to another platform, is better now than later!

What do you guys think?

I really regret the time I choose Mansion.. X(