This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AKs SH nl10

• Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2270675
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $4.20
      SB: $16.83
      Hero (BB): $10.00
      UTG: $14.33
      MP: $10.53
      CO: $3.45

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with A :diamond: K :spade:
      1 fold, MP raises to $0.30, 2 folds, SB raises to $0.90, Hero raises to $2.40, 1 fold, SB calls $1.50

Flop: ($5.10) 3 :diamond: 7 :spade: 8 :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.90, SB raises to $6.70

STATS : http://prntscr.com/1i5ltp

Kinda diffy spot, I have just only 150 hands vs this guys and he looked like loose aggro guy but won some money.

Preflop super standard right ? What should I do if I got 5b shove from him ?

Flop I had to cb since he has some high % of FCB but I think I should have cb less and vs his cx/minraise it's easy fold.

Any other suggestion how I could play this hand ?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: Don't 4bet AK if you don't want to call a shove. I think you can consider folding immediately unless you think that he has enough unpaired/non-nutted hands in his 3-betting range, then calling the 3-bet is reasonable. but I don't think his range is wide enough to 4bet/call here.

Flop: Assuming he has a range comprising mostly AK/AQ/mid pairs, a bet here serves little purpose against such a strong preflop range. Unless you have the intention of betting many turns and good turns include A/K/

If not I would just check back and fold to further action.