Larger monitor

• Stevie8
      Stevie8
      Bronze
      I currently play NL25 fullring, 12 tables at once. I have a 20'' inch monitor which makes it a bit difficult to play 12 tables. I can't really tile them all so they come one over another at some parts. Is it worth investing some money to buy a 32" inch monitor with a better resolution as well ? Will that improve my poker performance ? Is it worth it ?
  • 3 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey Stevie8,

Yes, that will definitely be worth it! It will make things a lot easier to see. The more difficult it is to see the tables, the faster you get tired. By using a larger screen, you will make things a lot easier on your eyes and will definitely be +EV ;)

If you have the money to get one, I can strongly recommend it.

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Personally I think 32" is a bit too big, I use a 22" monitor and I can tile 12 tables w/o overlapping (on mac). But I would recommend go to a shop and look at some monitors, and make sure it's the right size for you, if it's too big you also get tired in your eyes.
    • Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      I was in the same situation a couple of months ago only i play a bit higher stakes... I got 27' Samsung T27B300 and am perfectly satisfied with it. Getting a bigger monitor is well worth it for sure! You don't need 32' or 30' imo since 12 table fit well on 27 and bigger sizes will be disproportionately more expensive. Hope this helps.