HM1>HM2 or HM1

• dilivio1
      dilivio1
      Global
      Hi all,

I have got a few questions about HM2.
      At the moment im playing with HM1. When HM2 was released I didn’t upgraded HM1 into HM2 due to the fact there were too many bugs.
      At the moment im thinking about taking hm2 because I like notecaddy and the feature that you can have multiple huds.
      Before im going to buy it I wanna know a few things.

-Does HM2 still got bugs?
      -Is HM2 working slowly vs HM1?
      -what are the pros and cons

Cheers
  • 6 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hm2 is better than hm1 in every aspect besides the bugs

now the bugs are not so bad now, hm2 works perfectly fine for me. hm1 updates are also much slower so it's better to use a newer version like pt4 or hm2
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      but Hm2 is still very lagging on some systems. So use trial version before buying. I tried and whenever playing I was getting on tilt because of heavy lags so went back to hm1

Btw they are testing HM in the cloud which should be good htink - becuase on your pc it should be just small program and heavy tasks would be done on the server. So should work fast but currently it probably supports not much sites.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      but Hm2 is still very lagging on some systems. So use trial version before buying. I tried and whenever playing I was getting on tilt because of heavy lags so went back to hm1

Btw they are testing HM in the cloud which should be good htink - becuase on your pc it should be just small program and heavy tasks would be done on the server. So should work fast but currently it probably supports not much sites.
      I had trouble w/ HM2 on my 8-yr old AMD Athlon w/ 2GB RAM

I went back to HM1 briefly, but missed the new version, so went back to HM2 a month or so later.

I don't what they did, but it doesn't seem so bad any more.

I'm curious about the cloud thing -- I can't see how it would improve anything, but I'll have a look when it is ready for release.

Cheers,
      --VS
    • kennethjeu
      kennethjeu
      Bronze
      I'm in the testing group, that HM Cloud thing is realy far from a program like HM2... It has just realy some basic stuff, no filters no decent reports, no nothing... Would not wait for it to buy something, I think it will be years be4 it is even closely too HM2...
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I'm in the testing group, that HM Cloud thing is realy far from a program like HM2... It has just realy some basic stuff, no filters no decent reports, no nothing... Would not wait for it to buy something, I think it will be years be4 it is even closely too HM2...

Interesting. I think for them it should not be that hard to add those filters when they are already created. BUt who knows, maybe the data structure is way more different so maybe they have lot of work to rewrite the filters.

Probably HM support guy could comment more on this.
    • kennethjeu
      kennethjeu
      Bronze
      Interesting. I think for them it should not be that hard to add those filters when they are already created. BUt who knows, maybe the data structure is way more different so maybe they have lot of work to rewrite the filters.

Probably HM support guy could comment more on this.
      Yea maybe you're right about that implementing... Hope it will be easy and they will add more filters and reports in a more HM-way... just found out could use a bit of filters by pressing on the stats etc... I don't know, for now i realy realy realy prefer normal HM :)