From NL 5 to NL 10

• jenoc

I'm playing NL5 BSS, according to SHC, only exception- I limp pocket pairs from UTG. I'm on NL 5 for about month, now have proper BR for NL 10 so I'm planing to step up and I'm facing some serious questions.
      Here are my stats:

Here's my graph:

15k hands isn't a huge sample, maybe I'm just on a upswing? Should I play more hands and watch what happens?

1)I play NL 5 with blinds 0.01/0.02 should I go directly to NL 10 and skip NL 5 with blinds 0.02/0.04? (I have BR for NL10)
      2)I play on 4 tables, should I just open 4 NL 10 and play, or maybe its better to start with mixed NL5 and NL10? Let' say 3:1 or 2:2, and then slowly switch to only NL 10? (If I'm doing well of course)
      3)What about my stats? I'm having doubts about my WTSD, W$SD.
      4) Is there something else important should I know about NL 10?

Please discuss

• 1 reply
    • TribunCaesar
      Hi jenoc,

first of all you need to feel comfortable playing for larger sums. Furthermore I suggest to have at least 25 stacks for the limit you want to play. If this is true in your case you can play NL10. I suggest to not mix the stakes, it might be confusing in the beginning. Just open 2 tables on NL10 and play. If you feel comfortable open another one....and so on. Playing NL5 is also a choice, it all depends on your BR and if yu feel comfortable with it.
      To your stats: The gap between VPIP and PFR is a bit too big. It shpuld be more like 11/6 or 12/7. That means you call or limp a bit too much. I don't suggest to limp small pockets from early positions although it's ok on low limits. Good players will recognize that and play accordingly. WTS looks a bit low to me. Something like 21 would be standard imo. Another thing I recognized: You folded the BB more often to a steal then the SB. That doesn't make sense, it should be the other way around due to the fact the you already invested more money when you are in the BB. The rest looks more or less fine.

Best regards,