This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] LT3 - 60s 6m hypers 10k games [SOLD OUT]

• lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

[Edited by VorpalF2F:
      Feedback thread]

cjbridle1 on stars

My BR has taken a hit due to buying a house with my wife and a downswing at the 200s-100s. I am looking to sell some action again to lower my stress levels while I grind SNE.

I am selling up to $6000 of action for a 10000 game block of the 6m hypers on stars. Profits/losses will be split at the end of 10k games. Stoploss is $6k.

Example payout:
      I make $500 profit and you have 10%. I will send you your original stake $600+$50(10% of $500) = $650.

I make a loss of $500 and you have 10%. I will send you back $550 (your original $600 less 10% of the total loss).

This deal is for profits ONLY.
      1% = $60
      5% = $300
      10% = $600

Payments can be made on stars/MB

Stars - cjbridle1
      MB - PM me for details.

Please reply in this thread to reserve your piece and ship $ ASAP to confirm.
      I am playing around 500 games/day. I expect this to be completed ~20-25 days after it starts.

My previous staking thread:

LT3's $100-$300 STTs//FINISHED! TY EVERYONE HAPPY NY!!!!

My lifetime 60s hypers:

this is 3% ROI lifetime. EV line is bugged in HM, sorry.

I am in the process of unblocking my SS ( should be available within 24hrs).
  • 169 replies