Problem getting bronze status

• 14 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey Mbuto,

I have moved this to the right section for you.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but unfortunately we do not offer our free poker money to players from Denmark. This has everything to do with market regulations.

However, it is still possible to get a poker room account tracked to PokerStrategy.com. Choose a room here and then follow the download guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

My apologies for any disappointment caused by this.

Please let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • Mbuto
      Mbuto
      Bronze
      If I get a poker room tracked, will I be able to achieve bronze status?

I am mainly concerned right now about getting bronze status so I can post hands in my blog.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Yes, once you have a tracked account you will be able to get Bronze status. In fact, 1 StrategyPoint is enough to get Bronze status. Also, once you get Bronze status, you will never lose it again.

You can read all about our status system here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/status-points/

Hope hat helps!

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • Mbuto
      Mbuto
      Bronze
      Thanks for the replies!

Just one last question, can I get an already existing account tracked?
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      You're welcome!

No, unfortunately it is not possible to get existing accounts tracked. You will have to choose a different poker room in that case :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • Mbuto
      Mbuto
      Bronze
      Hi again,

I registered at Ladbrokes and made a small deposit and won a hand.

I am suspicious that I am not properly registered through PokerStrategy.com though.

On here, it says:

"We haven't been notified of any StrategyPoints for this poker account yet, but don't panic! In some cases this can take up to 7 days."

So, I could wait 7 days, but I understand it should be automatic?

The reason I doubt I am properly registered is that I get redirected to a Danish registration page when registering (probably due to legislation), and I didn't see any traces in the URL with something PS like, just a default URL.

Also, I didn't enter any code anywhere.

All I did was entering my username here on the PokerStrategy site.

I am sorry to bother you about this, but I really just want bronze status so I can post hands, lol. Of course, it would be super nice if I could also earn higher status, but I mainly play on Poker Stars, so if I can't earn through that... I dunno.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey mbuto,

The only way we can recognise a tracked account is when that account receives StrategyPoints. This can take up to 7 days after creating an account.

If you want a much quicker way of knowing please contact Ladbrokes support and ask them if your account is affiliated with PokerStrategy.com :)

Let us know!

Regards,
      Gary
    • Mbuto
      Mbuto
      Bronze
      Hi again,

I called Ladbrokes, and they say I am indeed registered through PokerStrategy.com!

They couldn't tell me how many strategy points I have though, anyway, now I guess I just have to wait :-)

Thanks for your help!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Great news!
    • Mbuto
      Mbuto
      Bronze
      Still not getting bronze status.

Situation:

1) Called Ladbrokes 4 days ago (July 31) to check if tracked through PokerStrategy.com. Help desk confirmed I was, but could not tell me how many strategy points I would have.

2) I have raked about 4.5 dollars on Ladbrokes. According to info on this site, 1£ raked on Ladbrokes should equal 4 strategy points.

3) Registered at Ladbrokes through the Danish registration site (regulation stuff), and the help desk could not find me in their system initially, but only after learning this. I am wondering if this might course issues somehow.

4) It's not one week yet since I raked my first 1£, but 3-4 days.

So given that it's not 1 week yet, I should just wait (even though it's annoying!). But when that week passes, I am unsure how to proceed:

1) Contact Ladbrokes again?
      2) Get help from here.

Any advice would be welcome, thanks.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey Mbuto,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your StrategyPoints yet.

Ladbrokes Poker occasionally has delays when it comes to sending us the data. This is mostly due to technical difficulties, and even Ladbrokes Poker can usually not foresee this. So most likely, this is the reason you have not yet received your StrategyPoints.

Like you said, it is best to allow up to 7 days for the StrategyPoints to be transferred, which means 3 more days in your case. If you still haven't received your StrategyPoints by then, you can contact Ladbrokes Poker again, but it is probably best to contact our customer support department. We can then take a deeper look at what's going on, and hopefully help you figure this out :)

For now though, it's probably best just to remain patient. Apologies for the long delay!

Let's hope you get Bronze status soon :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • Mbuto
      Mbuto
      Bronze
      Thanks for answer!

I shall wait 3 days and contact customer service and let you know when things get sorted out.

Thanks again!
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      You're welcome!
    • inoimbluffingdou
      inoimbluffingdou
      Basic
      Originally posted by Mbuto
      Hi again,

I called Ladbrokes, and they say I am indeed registered through PokerStrategy.com!

They couldn't tell me how many strategy points I have though, anyway, now I guess I just have to wait :-)

Thanks for your help!
      I gotta be honest, the best way to get an answer is to call support and go from there. It will take a few minutes out of your day and give you something to work with.