This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL50 43s

• duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      Poker Stars, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players

SB: $50 (100 bb)
      Hero (BB): $50 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3 4
      SB raises to $1, Hero calls $0.50

Flop: ($2) K 3 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

Turn: ($5) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $3.50, Hero raises to $10.50, SB calls $7

River: ($26) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, SB checks

SB

postflop

Pre fold? Or 3bet? I think he steals 70%+ here, and folded to 3bets IP 60% so far.

On the flop I called, cause I have a pair plus backdoors, and this is HU.
      If he bets turn, I planned to chR every , to make him fold occasional midpairs, or draws+overs with good equity. Should I just ch/call turn again?
      As played, river? I beat all X:hX/X:dX with no pairs, and I dont think he would fold any Kx. Should I fire here?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: Both 3-betting and flatting are fine. But I'll probably call this by default

Flop: Standard c/c. I would c/r this on a more draw heavy texture like T:h9:h3 if I expect to get barreled a lot

Turn: I would still call here - It's always a good idea to c/c with pair+draw type of holdings so that your range is not completely imbalanced. Note that backdoored flush cards tend to favour the preflop raiser more than the preflop caller and aggressive players know this and will often try to rep the flush.

River: As played, if you think villain doesn't know how to value bet thinly, you have an easy c/c here to bluff catch vs busted draws.