[NL20-NL50] KTo TP facing minraise OTR

• dozeer
      dozeer
      Bronze
      I dont have the HH, but the hand went down like this:

fast poker 50NL, just a few players in the pool, so this hand was just heads-up:

unknown fishy player limps BU, I raise to 4bb w KdTc

flop T4dd7s, I bet 3/4 pot he calls.

turn 2h, I bet 3/4 he calls.

river is 7c, pot is ~50bb, I bet ~31bb and he snap minraises.. leaving himself with ~27bb behind, I have him covered.

??

Obv I am getting ~20% pot odds on the call, FD missed (I have a blocker to FDs, OESD missed..)
      .. but is he ever bluffing ? I think hes not bluffing here more than 20% so Id tend to fold, but dont want to level myself.

Thoughts?
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dozeer,

I would agree with the fold without any other info.

Most fish have the nuts when they take a line of call, call, raise unless they are super aggro.

And a 7x is not that unlikely given the scenario we have.
    • dozeer
      dozeer
      Bronze
      thanks Bogdan,

also what are your thoughts on my river sizing - I have little over PSB left, what if I shove myself for max value?
      Do you think hes folding some worse hands he would otherwise call had I bet 2/3 pot ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by dozeer
      thanks Bogdan,

also what are your thoughts on my river sizing - I have little over PSB left, what if I shove myself for max value?
      Do you think hes folding some worse hands he would otherwise call had I bet 2/3 pot ?
      When it comes to the bet size we have to think about what range we are targeting.

Can 88/99 or even 4x call a shove? or do we just want value from Tx?
    • dozeer
      dozeer
      Bronze
      Id say hes calling a shove with any Tx and folding worse.. he might even call 99 cos Ill be perceived to have lots of missed draws on this runout..