This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] KTo TP facing minraise OTR

• dozeer
      dozeer
      Bronze
      I dont have the HH, but the hand went down like this:

fast poker 50NL, just a few players in the pool, so this hand was just heads-up:

unknown fishy player limps BU, I raise to 4bb w KdTc

flop T4dd7s, I bet 3/4 pot he calls.

turn 2h, I bet 3/4 he calls.

river is 7c, pot is ~50bb, I bet ~31bb and he snap minraises.. leaving himself with ~27bb behind, I have him covered.

??

Obv I am getting ~20% pot odds on the call, FD missed (I have a blocker to FDs, OESD missed..)
      .. but is he ever bluffing ? I think hes not bluffing here more than 20% so Id tend to fold, but dont want to level myself.

Thoughts?
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dozeer,

I would agree with the fold without any other info.

Most fish have the nuts when they take a line of call, call, raise unless they are super aggro.

And a 7x is not that unlikely given the scenario we have.
    • dozeer
      dozeer
      Bronze
      thanks Bogdan,

also what are your thoughts on my river sizing - I have little over PSB left, what if I shove myself for max value?
      Do you think hes folding some worse hands he would otherwise call had I bet 2/3 pot ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by dozeer
      thanks Bogdan,

also what are your thoughts on my river sizing - I have little over PSB left, what if I shove myself for max value?
      Do you think hes folding some worse hands he would otherwise call had I bet 2/3 pot ?
      When it comes to the bet size we have to think about what range we are targeting.

Can 88/99 or even 4x call a shove? or do we just want value from Tx?
    • dozeer
      dozeer
      Bronze
      Id say hes calling a shove with any Tx and folding worse.. he might even call 99 cos Ill be perceived to have lots of missed draws on this runout..