This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi everybody!

• Snakeman91
      Snakeman91
      Bronze
      Hi everybody.

I've been playing poker on and off for two or three years. I started taking it fairly seriously at the beginning of this year. I played sit-and-go's for a few months, and then I started playing fixed-limit hold 'em, and I'm really enjoying it a lot. Had some good results at $0.25-$0.50 for a while, so I moved up to $0.50-$1, where I had some troubles at first, but now I seem to be on the right track--won a couple hundred bucks over the past month :) . I played a few sessions at $1-$2, but it seems as though I have a lot of improving (and bankroll building) to do before I can confidently move up to that limit. By the end of the year, I hope to be making money at $2-$4, and my major goal is to someday become a winner at the $5-$10 limit. And that's why I'm here. It's nice to "meet" you guys. We'll see you in the other forums.

Cheers.
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Snakeman91!

Welcome to the forums!

It's good to see you've settled in already and have your game on the move.

I see you're still bronze...
      Are you not playing at a tracked room?

It might be worth considering since a wealth of study material opens up to you at higher levels.

All the best,
      --VS