Hi everybody!

• Snakeman91
      Hi everybody.

I've been playing poker on and off for two or three years. I started taking it fairly seriously at the beginning of this year. I played sit-and-go's for a few months, and then I started playing fixed-limit hold 'em, and I'm really enjoying it a lot. Had some good results at $0.25-$0.50 for a while, so I moved up to $0.50-$1, where I had some troubles at first, but now I seem to be on the right track--won a couple hundred bucks over the past month :) . I played a few sessions at $1-$2, but it seems as though I have a lot of improving (and bankroll building) to do before I can confidently move up to that limit. By the end of the year, I hope to be making money at $2-$4, and my major goal is to someday become a winner at the $5-$10 limit. And that's why I'm here. It's nice to "meet" you guys. We'll see you in the other forums.

• 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Snakeman91!

Welcome to the forums!

It's good to see you've settled in already and have your game on the move.

I see you're still bronze...
      Are you not playing at a tracked room?

It might be worth considering since a wealth of study material opens up to you at higher levels.

All the best,