Note taking on NL10 SSS

• TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      I was just wondering when taking notes on certain players do people take them while they are playing or wait until the session is over and then go through the stats on PT3 etc.

My apologies for such a noob question but i have only just started playing NL10 SSS playing 3 tables and everything is so fast at the min :D when making decisions etc im struggling to notice things about players while playing :( .

Is just a case of practice makes perfect and i will get the hang of it in the end and to just give it some time.

Regards,

Steve
  • 2 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hey Steve,

tehre are no stupid questions, just stupid answers ( as we say in german^^), so don't worry to ask whatever your would like to know. I make notes while playing. Whenever I spot something out I make the note on the player. In most Poker rooms you make a right mouse click or left mouse click on the player and you will find a field to type in the note. I hope this helps.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply Tribun and the kind words re: a noob question.

Since posting my original post i have started to try and take some notes using the methods you stated and i am trying to concentrate on players that i know to be multi-tablers at first as i feel that i will meet them more often that players that aren't MT's.......Is this a fair comment.

I am trying to make notes on how they play certain hands that i observe via the last hand button. For example one player slow played a top pair of A's by making a 4BB raise pre-flop and on a rainbow board through flop, turn and river he just kept flat calling any bet/raise so i made a note of that.