This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 FR JTo

• TheWinnerTakesItAll
      TheWinnerTakesItAll
      Bronze
      BU stats 28/17 AF:1,8 fold to F cbet:33(3) after 53 hands.

I really get some trouble playing w middle pairs, especially vs opponents, who I don't know very well.

On flop we have two options:

1) b/f. So if we bet F and T is a heart, A, 8, 9 I think it's pretty easy x/f. But if turn is completely blank like 2 of clubs I really don't know that should I do, because there is not much value in betting and if we x, he will probably bet, then we can call, but it will be hard to play river w middle pair and without initiative and position, he can bluff a lot, because we don't rep K.

2) x/c. We x/c F and he bets on blank T again, I think then we have too call and fold OTR if he bets again. Now T comes heart, A, 8, 9, hands, which I think helps his range( of course A,9,8 gives me a little bit of equity too) and he bets, I think in this spot we have to fold.

Which line would you take on flop? How would you play on later streets?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $27.24
      CO (Hero):
      $25.25
      BU:
      $11.52
      SB:
      $25.00
      BB:
      $30.93
      UTG1:
      $33.36
      UTG2:
      $26.49
      MP1:
      $26.62
      MP2:
      $25.06

Preflop: Hero is CO with T, J.
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, BU calls $0.75, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.85) K, T, 7 (2 players)
      Hero ???
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Def cc and i dont think its close. At least w AT u could make an argument for bet f cc T.

If u find that villain is often putting a ton of pressure on u, just start checking stronger hands and pair plus draws.