Poker Tracker 4 - equity calculator

• camaroblack
      camaroblack
      Bronze
      Good afternoon, I am interested in purchasing the program PT4, so I downloaded the trial version to test for a few days, the tool that most interests me is the equity calculator with automatic entries during tournaments, I wonder if this tool is available with automatic entries in the trial version as I am not able to use.

thank you
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, camaroblack

Welcome to the forums!

I see you're settling in and finding your way around.

Does this help answer your question?

http://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/tutorials/equity-calculator

From the looks of things, it doesn't work automatically while playing live.

In fact, if it did, it might cross the line for some rooms.

By that I mean that some rooms forbid you using software that gives you and edge while you play.

Best of luck -- let's wait to see what the PT4 rep has to say...
      --VS
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by camaroblack
      Good afternoon, I am interested in purchasing the program PT4, so I downloaded the trial version to test for a few days, the tool that most interests me is the equity calculator with automatic entries during tournaments
      The equity calculator can be populated with your hand results from the hand replayer, not from the HUD or while playing live. The hard replayer is a tool that is designed for post-hand analysis only. The equity calculator is not a tool that was designed to be used live while playing. As VorpalF2F pointed out, if the tool was automated to be used while playing live then it would not be allowed by many online poker rooms.. PokerTracker only develops software that complies with all poker room terms of service, we are proud to say that the PokerTracker 4 equity calculator complies with all known rules for each of the sites we support.