Don't read this blog, it's not for you, it's for me!! :)

• zghrv
      The name of the blog is just partly true. Of course I want at least someone to read it :)

I tryed to write a blog at least 5-6 times and gave up first time I had a downswing. For starters I'll keep it short and just give you main points. I play poker now for 3-4 years, I'm not a losing player but I dont win a lot, let's say I won arround 2-3k in last 3-4 years. The problem is I get to NL 25 FR and I just can't beat it.

So the main task of this blog is to get to NL25 again and to beat it.
      It would be great if someone who has similar expirience shares it with me, just to make my trip a bit faster.

I don't have a real plan now. I have a bankroll of 200$, I'll start playing NL16 FR 6 tables and see where it leads me.
      Of course I'll post everythig I do, sessions, learning and everything else.

Hopefully with your advices I'll manage to do it.

Now I'll play a session or two, post some hands, share where I have problems and let this blog develop itself...

Wish me luck.

Bye bye from beautifull Croatia :)
  • 8 replies
    • KnowHung
      Good luck and climb fast.
    • legand73
      Hey zghrv

Welcome to the bloggin section. I know how you feel being break even for such a while. I'm a spewy reg that is capable of making good plays when i'm on my A-game (or so it seems but perhaps not haha) but then just spews it all away with tilt. I hope you get over this rut. good luck to you sir

• zghrv
      Thanks a bunch Luke.
      First post soon :)
    • AArvanity
      I read that
    • zghrv
      Hi all.
      Hmmmmm, where to start. I started a blog, played for a few days and than MY LAPTOP CRASHED!!
      It was a Dell laptop, no possibility of repairing it, hope I get all the data from hard drive. But ok, new Lenovo is here, setup for poker is done and off we go.

As I said, last month I played a bit, earned 30$.
      Plan for this onth is very easy:
      PLAY 30.000 hands
      MARK all the situations I feel unconfortabe with and wrigt them down
      POST 50 hands inthe evaluation forum

We'll go from there and see how it goes.

Current BR 230$, graph at the end of the month.

Keep you updated.
    • metza
      IMO its better to go NL10->NL25 because I would think no recreational players wanna play NL16, 0.16c blinds aren't too fun.

But if you're doing well at NL16 no reason to stop.
    • TinciBAD
      Good luck!
    • zghrv
      Ok, half month over.
      I played arround 7.000 hands so there is no way I'll be on what I planned (30.000). I looked at the numbers a bit and with 6-tableing I have arround 350 hands/h. This roughly means 3 hours of playing poker a day to be on 30.000 a month. For me impossible, just don't have time for it.
      For the future I'll try to play 20.000 a month, keep playing on 6 tables. When it becomes really comfortable I'll consider increasing the number of tables.

Some interesting hands, check it out:
      nl16 fr flop nuts
      nl 16 fr AA
      nl 16 fr top pair
      nl16 fr 88 with initiative
      nl16 fr strong draw
      nl16 fr top pair
      nl16 fr river flush

Parts of my game that have the biggest leak IMO are:
      1. too low aggression factor (2,31 over 7.000 hands)
      2. continuation bets
      - on low boards/draw heavy boards when I don't hit my hand
      - when I 3bet preflop and villain calls and I don't hit my hand

3. non showdown winnings (don't know is this common on full ring but I have huge minus on my non SD winnings). I suppose it's because my low agg factor.

For all of you reading, please give some advice, links to the good articles you know etc. that can help me improve this leaks.

Detailed results and graphs I'll share when the month finishes.