Crushing ZOOM nl5-0.02/0.05 Volume 2 ( In Depth )

• DjolusVicenus
      Hi again. This is continuation of mine first post. For those who didn't read it I started playing on PokerStars just to get mine strategy points up. If you are intrested to read more go to Volume 1. Crushing ZOOM nl 0.01/0.02 Volume 1 ( In depth- Long post )

( Basically I started playing with 17$)

So I just reached mine goal. 275$ of mine BKR and its time to go to bigger limit.

I will try to tell what I learned while playing nl5 and how is it different to nl2.

Mine HUD is explained in detailed in Volume 1. IF you want it, go there.

Mine HM picture is...

Basically people are a little bit more aggro. I saw clear line of more 3bets. Not much just a little. There are less really tight players. ( one that you can steal BB/SB with any 2 cards)

There are a lot of fishes...

Mine playing is a lot better now. I did every day, at end of day review mine biggest wining/losing hands and I tried to spot what I did wrong if I did anything at all.

I still am not really good poker player but I am getting there.

Biggest difference from playing nl2 is that now I mix Regular 6 max tables with zoom. Mine plan is 2 zoom-1 regular table. Sometimes I do 2 regular tables and 1 zoom. I try to get at biggest average pot tables and If I spot good opening I would easily switch zoom for regular.

When I am stuck I ask one of coaches with one/two hands that I have biggest problem with. It was kinda of smooth ride coming to nl10.

Now mine goals are...

Getting BKR to 675$ so I can move to nl25.

If I drop bellow 225$ I am coming back to NL5.

I will still review mine biggest losing/wining hands every day and will spent like 5 minutes doing that.

Dont have much more to say...

One of biggest influences on mine better poker playing is Pleno1 so big ty to him.

I love watching and much appreciate all the rest of NL coaches and I learned a lot from them too.

I am not writhing this to brag. I am writhing this to pay my respect to their time invested in us, rookies that are coming to the top.

Best wishes to all.

• 5 replies
    • TinoLaan
      Hey DjolusVicenus,

Congrats on completing your first challenge, and best of luck with this one! Let's hope you can do as well in this one as in the other one :f_thumbsup:

Kind regards,
    • DjolusVicenus
      Just wanted to update a little about status where I am currently at.

Mine BKR is 420$

I am now regular at NL10 limits.

I had a little bit of unlucky experience on zoom tables so now I kinda focusing more on normal tables....

During the week I was going back and forth from like 300-390$.

I had a couple of bad plays and I lost most money on Zoom with situations over pair vs dry board.

I am not sure was that a mistake to call, but when I have like AA

and board j 7 2 rainbow, and villain check-raise me all in, I just don't know how can I fold there AA, KK, or even QQ.

If I continue to make same kind of losing stuff in those kind of situations in future, I will contact one of coaches to try to fix, or guide that particular situation where I am losing mine money...

For now, I am so surprised to what JUNK people go all in on NL10.

During mine poker experience like 6 months ago, I was not so confidant in mine game and I was thinking that NL10 are like good players.

Now, in like 95% they are bad. Or I am much better... Don't know really what is happening.

I do know, that even with mine losing hands I do profit. I am grinding, soon I will be soon gold stars status on Stars.

GL to all people that are playing and reading mine stuff....

• MarliesB

I'm interested in this :) .
      Why do you choose zoom over reg?
    • churchilland
      hi, was you playing ten or 6 tables on nl05 ?
    • DjolusVicenus
      @MarliesB No some smart reason. Zoom more volume, reg easyer tells on villain. Mix it to get best from both world.

@Churchilland if zoom I play 4 table, if reg I play 6 table.