This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH25 ZOOM AQo vs 3bet

• Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Gold
      hi, i'm back (i hope). here's a hand
      vil swedish 4tabler 13/9/24h, first 3bet

PokerStars - $0.25 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 57.76 BB
      SB: 132.56 BB
      BB: 158.72 BB
      UTG: 121.04 BB
      MP: 182.92 BB
      Hero (CO): 99.76 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has A:spade: Q:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to 2.48 BB, fold, fold, BB raises to 8 BB, Hero calls 5.52 BB

Flop: (16.4 BB, 2 players) 4:club: T:spade: J:heart:
      BB bets 11 BB, Hero calls 11 BB

Turn: (38.4 BB, 2 players) K:diamond:
      BB bets 19 BB, Hero calls 19 BB

River: (76.4 BB, 2 players) J:diamond:
      BB bets 64 BB, Hero calls 61.76 BB and is all-in

do you do anything differently? i was a bit afraid of his nitty tendencies but considered the sample too low (or that would result in a pre fold or 4b/f, or a flop fold - should i just fold flop anyway considering sizing and a possibly tighter than usual range? i guess so)

as it went, it's not too amazing to raise turn, is it?
      and if we missed and he checked the turn, how much sense does it make to bet? i guess that all leads to a flop fold... i feel clearly out of shape :P
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi

Everything looks standard here. No reason to fold or 4b pre based on the limited info we have. I dont think u should fold flop or else u shouldnt be defending pre in the first place. Only calling w a pair seems way too weak to me.

Turn call is fine, no reason to tell villain that u are strong here unless u think he nv bluffs river and will rarely betfold the turn

Thanks.