This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FTP or PS?

• djenkov
      djenkov
      Bronze
      Hey,

I was wondering which of the two has a softer playerbase? I was an iPoker player till now and I am not complaining, but due to traffic issues I want to change to one of these.

Is there any significant difference between the two (in terms of softness)?
  • 3 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Yes. You are trading softness for traffic on FTP. Much softer games; but much less choice.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      If you aren't playing NL50 or higher don't bother with FTP as rake is quite a bit lower on PS @ 25NL and below and I highly doubt that if the games are somewhat softer the additional rake would make up for it.

For NL50+ try both and see which you like more, it's easy to transfer money between PS and FTP. (FTP will still have higher rake)

For SNGs and MTTs have no idea.
    • ShreddedLettuce
      ShreddedLettuce
      Bronze
      Easy.
      PS.

Originally posted by Tim64
      Yes. You are trading softness for traffic on FTP. Much softer games; but much less choice.
      And from today that choice has plummeted.