This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl16 - KsQd

• gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.08/$0.16 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

SB: $14.16 (88.5 bb)
      BB: $25.31 (158.2 bb)
      UTG: $9.92 (62 bb)
      Hero (MP): $35.81 (223.8 bb)
      CO: $16 (100 bb)
      BTN: $16.20 (101.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with K Q
      UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.48, 3 folds, BB raises to $1.60, Hero calls $1.12

Flop: ($3.28) 3 T 5 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($3.28) Q (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB folds

I count him as a good regular. As we see he is 3bet happy in blinds.

Flop: I decided to check, because i didn't wanted to get checkraised here. (Would be hard to continue even he isn't repping that much)

Turn: Bet is quite standard, right?
      We still bet if lets say 6 :heart: appears?

Popup:
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi gAsheks,

So why not put pressure on the cards that he is folding with or ck/calling once with?

If we get ck/raised it's not like we are letting go of a great hand.

Simply bet the flop.

If a 6h appears bet the turn if he checks.
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      As u see I'm struggling with betting and betsizes (especially on flop, my turn bet is even bigger) Thats why Im asking it in almost every hand i post, because i want to fix it before going to nl25.

Dont know why, but its staying on same amount for quite long time. Maybe I'm just overthinking something. :s_frown:
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by gAsheks
      As u see I'm struggling with betting and betsizes (especially on flop, my turn bet is even bigger) Thats why Im asking it in almost every hand i post, because i want to fix it before going to nl25.

Dont know why, but its staying on same amount for quite long time. Maybe I'm just overthinking something. :s_frown:
      Staying on the same amount of what? Limit or buyins or?
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      My flop cbet %. Its only 52%, turn is 58%. At least 60% should be on flop i think.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by gAsheks
      My flop cbet %. Its only 52%, turn is 58%. At least 60% should be on flop i think.
      Oh... 52% is definitely too low for these limits. 60% would be on the low end as well.

I'd definitely start sorting the hands and look at the flops you don't cbet (easy to setup filters in HM).

That's pretty much half the flops you don't cbet so it's definitely a lot.