something like 4-5 days without money

• gilush
      hi there everyone!

nice to find a site like this with a lot of people who can help out.

anyway, i passed the quiz a few days ago.
      at least 2 days more than the 48 hours required. im sure i did everything i was supposed to in order to get the bonus.

what's going on?
      i would appreciate some help
  • 7 replies
    • rogalik10
      first i want sorry for my english ... (only 3 yers at school with english lessons)
      but... i try my best xD

at pokerstrategy site i find something like that
      When you've passed the quiz more than 48 hours ago, but haven't received your starting capital yet, at first, please make sure you have completed all necessary steps which is indicated by a green check mark, whereas a red check mark indicates a missing statement. You should take a look if you have received a ticket or mail from us. When this is not the case, write us a ticket.

I passed quiz 10 minutes ago...x)
    • pizdea100
      Same to me... more than 48 hrs since i sent ID scan, and still no money? maybe because it's weekend ?
    • thunderbird56
      please contact our support via the ticket system:
    • Chiller3k
      Hi gilush,

Did you check your emails, maybe you have to send your ID first.
      If you already sent it it can take up to 96 hours until you'll get your 50$.
      Did you enter all required information in your profile
      Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
      Are you from the USA (we can't send the money to players from the USA)

best regards,
    • TribunCaesar
      Hey guys,

just make sure you filled in all the information, checked your e-mails and your tickets. In case you did everything please be patient, due to a lot of requests our support might need some time to work everything out.

Best regards,
    • adam111
      hi i passed quiz last night and not heard anything at all i want my money lol can some one contact me and tell me whats going on
    • cannell555
      Hi adam111,

There is a minimum wait of around 24 hours, so our support can check your details. You may be required to make an ID check, so have a look in your emails, and check your junk folder aswell.

If there is no email, and you have completed all required steps, then you just need to be patient, and wait for your money to arrive.

Best regards,