This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] A7s 3bet bluff catch

• mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Bronze
      http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands...3177_4B8B3D828E

My pt4 is not working in last few days, so is it ok to post with boom until I fix it?

I dont have any info or stats about this guy.
      I am totally unsure how to play the hand. Is it better to check call flop? Then I can risk to get bluffed out since I repp weak. Also, if I cbet, he could call with worse on this board, e.g float with overcards (since I dont repp much) with bdfd, with fd with smaller PP. I think he would raise with sets on this draw heavy board.

On turn, check fold is the best? I thought he is very polarized here, could bet with fd, or if he floated flop. River, flush busted, still I think he could shove mostly 88. Off course if he is good, he could realize that I never have 8x here and could shove with set.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Mlatasrb,

It's not really ideal to have to go to a different site to see the hand especially when you need to use their replayer to see each street (so we can't see text). You can always take your raw hands and put them into a site like weaktight.com

However, this particular link you posted does not work. I think you may have copied it wrong.

Best regards,

Bogdan