This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl50 Jj

• Phenomenomzor
      Phenomenomzor
      Bronze
      BB (€103.61)
      UTG (€87.39)
      MP (€50)
      CO (€25.13)
      Hero (Button) (€50)
      SB (€17.73)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J, J
      UTG raises €1.50, MP calls €1.50, 1 fold, Hero raises €6, 3 folds, MP calls €4.50

Flop: (€14.25) K, 3, 5 (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets €8, MP raises €44 (All-In), Hero ?

UTG doesnt have tight range so I decided to 3bet because calling didnt look good to me. I assume we are going broke if villain doesnt go broke with hands like KJ,KT and he hardly has AK. What if villain does go broke with KT/KJ, seen this villain go broke on T high board with JT in 3b pot is it still going to be a call?

As I see it, we are going to be really often against fd with 1 or 2 overcards vs. villain who wont raise KT/KJ. But is it still ok to call if villain has KJ/KT in his range here?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

I think its fine to 3bet squeeze here vs a loose opener in utg but u must know whether u can 5b shove profitably or not
      As played im just checking the flop and calling most turns and deciding river.