This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 45s 3bet

• 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi mla,

Since you are deeper here I think your bet sizings are quite off.

Look at the amount of money you left yourself on the river there on such a drawy board.

Would you really play a value hand like that?

Given the sizings and the blank river I would not shove it (or bet it).

And since we only saw him slowplay once I wouldn't start making huge adjustments. I'm assuming you meant 3bet/5bet wider not just 3-bet right away AI.
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi mla,

Since you are deeper here I think your bet sizings are quite off.

Look at the amount of money you left yourself on the river there on such a drawy board.

Would you really play a value hand like that?

Given the sizings and the blank river I would not shove it (or bet it).

And since we only saw him slowplay once I wouldn't start making huge adjustments. I'm assuming you meant 3bet/5bet wider not just 3-bet right away AI.
      I meant, 3betting him with A2-A5s, and 22+ when he is CO, BU, SB, since he has wider range there, and could 4bet bluff wider, and shoving after his 4bet when we have 100bb,and if we have > 120bb then 5bet/fold (if I am not comitted).
      If he called once KK CO vs BU, I think I can conclued that from the range JJ+, AK (that usually goes all in CO vs BU, 40 combos) he has now maybe 20 combos for value that 4bet, because he is capable of calling 3bet even OOP, so I think my 3bet/shove for 100 bb would be +EV with A2s-A5s, 22+
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Maybe, unless he adjusts now that you saw him slowplay once.

And does not slowplay in the future.

Making assumptions on very small samples (ie: one hand) does add a lot of variance/gambling (short term to your game).