[NL20-NL50] 45s 3bet

• 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi mla,

Since you are deeper here I think your bet sizings are quite off.

Look at the amount of money you left yourself on the river there on such a drawy board.

Would you really play a value hand like that?

Given the sizings and the blank river I would not shove it (or bet it).

And since we only saw him slowplay once I wouldn't start making huge adjustments. I'm assuming you meant 3bet/5bet wider not just 3-bet right away AI.
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi mla,

Since you are deeper here I think your bet sizings are quite off.

Look at the amount of money you left yourself on the river there on such a drawy board.

Would you really play a value hand like that?

Given the sizings and the blank river I would not shove it (or bet it).

And since we only saw him slowplay once I wouldn't start making huge adjustments. I'm assuming you meant 3bet/5bet wider not just 3-bet right away AI.
      I meant, 3betting him with A2-A5s, and 22+ when he is CO, BU, SB, since he has wider range there, and could 4bet bluff wider, and shoving after his 4bet when we have 100bb,and if we have > 120bb then 5bet/fold (if I am not comitted).
      If he called once KK CO vs BU, I think I can conclued that from the range JJ+, AK (that usually goes all in CO vs BU, 40 combos) he has now maybe 20 combos for value that 4bet, because he is capable of calling 3bet even OOP, so I think my 3bet/shove for 100 bb would be +EV with A2s-A5s, 22+
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Maybe, unless he adjusts now that you saw him slowplay once.

And does not slowplay in the future.

Making assumptions on very small samples (ie: one hand) does add a lot of variance/gambling (short term to your game).