Reaching stars

• greed112
      greed112
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

My name is Darius Im 22 years old student from Lithuania. Frist start playing poker two years ago.

My poker carier

Started my poker carrier at ipoker by playing freerolls. Six months later made my first deposit at poker stars and start playing cash games mostly NL2 full-ring. Blow up my first deposit in 3 days. Felt like i was unluckiest palyer in the whole world and that poker stars are rigged. Ofcourse back than i was completely donk :f_ugly: . About a year ago decided to give another shot but this time take it more seriously. Find aout about PokerStrategy.com and started reading strategy articals and watching videos. Was doing pretty well, manage to boost my bankroll from 40$ to 250$ by playing NL2 full-ring. Was thinking about moving to NL5 but than my computer crashed and had to widraw my bankroll to by a new one.

So today I'm starting my poker carier once again. Planing to play NL2 full-ring 100bb deep at poker stars.

The purpose of this blog is to keep me motivated and improve my game.

My golas for this month

To boost my bankroll from 40$ to 250$

To play 150K hands at NL2 full-ring (it might seem a bit unrealistic but since i can play 16 tables at once i should manage, it seems that all those years of playing starcraft wasn't a waste :D after all)

To by Holdem manager until than to track my results i will be using fpdb

To finish NL bronze course

To watch at least 15 videos

To post atleast 30 hands

Thats it from me right now. Hope i didn't bore u. I wil try to update this blog 2-3 times a week. GL at the tables and until next time.
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Darius!

Welcome to the forums !

It looks like you have solid plans -- well done!

To play 150K hands at NL2 full-ring (it might seem a bit unrealistic but since i can play 16 tables at once i should manage, it seems that all those years of playing starcraft wasn't a waste grin after all)
      Wow! That's 5K hands per day! Even with 16 tables that's like 5 or 6 hours!
      A tip of the Vorpal hat to your stamina, sir!

I think that taking the NL Beginner's course is a very good idea.
      It has all the basics in one place in logical order.

All the best!
      --VS
    • greed112
      greed112
      Bronze
      Hi everyone

Yesterday played my first sesion. Manage to do pretty well. Heres the graph.

Seems that 5 months break didn't effect my game much, though have to admit was runnig good.

My bankroll so far 67$ all most double up in one session :s_biggrin:

Thats it from me right now. Next time will try to post few hands witch give me trouble.

GL at the tables and until next time.