Amir Kahn

• 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      oohhh what a sweet left hook that was.

That certaininly brought him back down to earth in more ways than one :D

I've always thought that he had a weak chin and he drops his hands far too often as well and now his been found out by a worthy opponent.
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g

I've always thought that he had a weak chin and he drops his hands far too often as well and now his been found out by a worthy opponent.

Ditto
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I was a little bit dissapointed that when he was falling, that right hand misted him. I want him to suffer alittle bit more :(
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Ye looked funny in slomo
    • RHart1985UKEngland
      RHart1985UKEngland
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      I was a little bit dissapointed that when he was falling, that right hand misted him. I want him to suffer alittle bit more :(
      haha cannell, finally something you n i agree on.

ive been saying for a while that this would happen to khan. i said the very first time he gets in the ring with a real puncher he'll get his arse handed to him.

he holds his head too high...his elbows aren't tucked in enough and he has a glass chin. put them 3 together and you've got yourself a problem lol.

been a gd year in boxing from my sick point of veiw. i got to see witter dropped and lose his title, just seen a-mere-con get his first ko against him and my main man ricky hatton came bouncing back with a half decent performance against lazcano. wasn't perfect but nearly. he almost managed a shut out against lazcano did hatton but he was caught a little too often in the latter rounds. luckily he hasn't got an amir khan chin and he stands upto them kind of shots.

back on the subject of khan though...i don't want to sound stupid but them punches he took off prescott are the kind of punches that you have to take from time to time....not the hook thats finished him but the straight he took that started it all off. he was wobbled and prescott opened himself up an let them go.

if your a manny pacman, juan manuel marquez, tony margarito etc etc you take them shots for breakfast....which is why khan is in trouble big time...cos these guys are in and around his weight class. so to be a name at the top you gotta be mixing it up with these guys and amir khan't haha

margaritos a little heavy for khan but he's a great example of having a chin....see him against cotto man the other week? best fight ive seen in time for sure. cotto was landing plenty of clean shots on tony but tony was just walking through him...prepared to get many times just so he could hit cotto the once. he stalked cotto for the first 6 rounds and then he finally turned the tides and gave cotto a hammering like, until cotto had enough and just sat down on his own accord and his corner chucked towell in.