Aim high drop low

• avakarabatic
      avakarabatic
      Bronze
      Hello

I'll try to have successfull blog here (hoping for 10+pages), but my expections crashed many times.

I have been playing for 4 years unsuccessfull, thought I was gods gift to poker, and always blaimed luck when I didnt make it.

Last couple of months I realized I suck (better ever then never), so I'm starting from the bottom (fuck drake, old school is my jam).

I signed up on this site, and decided to play on betfair. I'll try to update frequently.

Don't have hem [Edited by VorpalF2F], but I'll post screenshots from ptr.

If someone have some helpful things such as rakeback and similair for betfair, let me know.

Btw don't post gl, I'll prefer if you talk trash to me, thank you !
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by avakarabatic
      Hello

I'll try to have successfull blog here (hoping for 10+pages), but my expections crashed many times.

I have been playing for 4 years unsuccessfull, thought I was gods gift to poker, and always blaimed luck when I didnt make it.

Last couple of months I realized I suck (better ever then never), so I'm starting from the bottom (fuck drake, old school is my jam).

I signed up on this site, and decided to play on betfair. I'll try to update frequently.

Don't have hem [Edited by VorpalF2F], but I'll post screenshots from ptr.

If someone have some helpful things such as rakeback and similair for betfair, let me know.

Btw don't post gl, I'll prefer if you talk trash to me, thank you !
      Hi avakarabatic,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

I normally DO wish people the best of luck, but if you insist otherwise...

You suck! :coolface:

It's OK to suck at poker. That is what PokerStrategy.com is here for.

Post hands in the hand evaluation forums, read the articles, watch the videos and attend the coaching sessions and soon you won't suck.

Cheers,
      --VS
    • avakarabatic
      avakarabatic
      Bronze
      so pretty much I sucked today big time, played on avg 3 tables for almost 3 hours...I called to many from oop hoping to flop big with sc and suck out...

somehow I ended up cca. 50e up, dont know exact amount but I think 80% of profit came out od non showdown winnings...

have couple of hands to discuss, but dont know how to post them, need to get hem or pt asap

when I get it I'll post it....

betfair is very confusing me (first time playing there), don't know any rakeback deals, don't know how their vip system works, I'll need couple of hours to see and study a bit

hoping to post tomorrow hands and graphs