This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

step up once and for all

• 6 replies
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Silver
      Originally posted by Naghini
      Hey, i'm new here , i will try to play zoom because is the only poker format that i can play with my life style , until now i was playing regular tables up to NL25.

good luck man

Same reason I switched to CG from mtts/sngs !
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Naghini
      Hey, i'm new here , i will try to play zoom because is the only poker format that i can play with my life style , until now i was playing regular tables up to NL25.

First challenge is to play 25K hands with 5bb/100h winrate.

Hi, Naghini...

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Those seem like worthwhile goals, and you seem to be crushing NL 25

How much time for your challenge?

How many tables of zoom do you play?

All the best
      --VS
    • Naghini
      Naghini
      Bronze
      @ Maritsula: thank you sir !

@ VorpalF2F:

I'm not really crushing NL25 only aroung 9BB/100hands and i don't ussualy play NL25 i play between NL5 and NL 25 , now with me going to zoom i will be playing NL 5 to NL10 for a while because here NL16 don't exist.

I think it will be around 5,6 days dunno how much time i will have.

I play 4 tables of zoom.

first 2K hands im at 15bb/100h and running bad in my opinion
    • Naghini
      Naghini
      Bronze
      fist 5k hands of the challege , i keep running bad and under ev last 1k hands hope things will get in order, here's the results:

[img][IMG]https://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6730/heae.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

14.52BB/100 hands
    • Naghini
      Naghini
      Bronze
      reached the 10k hands mark, ussualy during work days i don't have time to play that much , also i'm in a downswing or something like that , at the given moment they are crushing me but that's the name of the game. here's the grapf:

[img][IMG]https://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6594/8ows.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

6.88 BB / 100h
    • Naghini
      Naghini
      Bronze
      i'm not going to paly zoom anymore i think it's just not for me at the given moment , i will go back to my regular tables , i'm going to play 8 tables and 25 hours a week , like i ussualy played.

today is gonna be 3 session of nl5 to get in shape after a week of zoom. ussualy is between 90 and 120 minutes a session