step up once and for all

• 6 replies
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Gold
      Originally posted by Naghini
      Hey, i'm new here , i will try to play zoom because is the only poker format that i can play with my life style , until now i was playing regular tables up to NL25.

good luck man

Same reason I switched to CG from mtts/sngs !
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Naghini
      Hey, i'm new here , i will try to play zoom because is the only poker format that i can play with my life style , until now i was playing regular tables up to NL25.

First challenge is to play 25K hands with 5bb/100h winrate.

Hi, Naghini...

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Those seem like worthwhile goals, and you seem to be crushing NL 25

How much time for your challenge?

How many tables of zoom do you play?

All the best
      --VS
    • Naghini
      Naghini
      Bronze
      @ Maritsula: thank you sir !

@ VorpalF2F:

I'm not really crushing NL25 only aroung 9BB/100hands and i don't ussualy play NL25 i play between NL5 and NL 25 , now with me going to zoom i will be playing NL 5 to NL10 for a while because here NL16 don't exist.

I think it will be around 5,6 days dunno how much time i will have.

I play 4 tables of zoom.

first 2K hands im at 15bb/100h and running bad in my opinion
    • Naghini
      Naghini
      Bronze
      fist 5k hands of the challege , i keep running bad and under ev last 1k hands hope things will get in order, here's the results:

[img][IMG]https://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6730/heae.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

14.52BB/100 hands
    • Naghini
      Naghini
      Bronze
      reached the 10k hands mark, ussualy during work days i don't have time to play that much , also i'm in a downswing or something like that , at the given moment they are crushing me but that's the name of the game. here's the grapf:

[img][IMG]https://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6594/8ows.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

6.88 BB / 100h
    • Naghini
      Naghini
      Bronze
      i'm not going to paly zoom anymore i think it's just not for me at the given moment , i will go back to my regular tables , i'm going to play 8 tables and 25 hours a week , like i ussualy played.

today is gonna be 3 session of nl5 to get in shape after a week of zoom. ussualy is between 90 and 120 minutes a session