Error with elephant

Bronze
      I just got elephant licence and installed it. Anyhow, the program was asking to create POSTgreSQL database so i choosed an username and password for that while installation. Then the program told me after the installation was finished that the username is already in use and rolled back the installation. Then i tried to open the application again and it was asking my username and password for POSTgreSQL database, which i ofcourse didnt had since the installation was uncompleted because the username i choosed was already in use. Okay, so i unistalled the whole software and re-installed it again. But the POSTgreSQL installation didnt come up any longer this time. So it got right away asking me again POSTgreSQL database password and username. If im trying to write any username on that log in it sais:

Connection to database server lost!

Further informations:

Failed to establish a connection to '127.0.0.1'.

What can i do?
  • 1 reply
      Bronze
      Okay, made it work.. But now it doesnt approve my username and password. What password im suppose to add there? The installation is btw amazingly boring and stupid for person who doesnt know alot about computers and stuff.. Im sure there would be a way to make using Elephant easier for everyone.