This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH zoom AK

• Kairoc
      Kairoc
      Bronze
      ** Hand # 4989440986 starting - 2013-08-04 11:51:08
      ** Blaze - 6 Seat - €10 Max [Hold'em] (0.05|0.10 NL - Cash Game) Real Money

Player 1 sitting in seat 1 with €17.06[Dealer]
      Hero sitting in seat 2 with €10.00
      Player 3 sitting in seat 3 with €24.06
      Player 4 sitting in seat 4 with €5.11
      Player 5 sitting in seat 5 with €11.31 (MP)
      Player 6- sitting in seat 6 with €6.45
      Hero posted the small blind - €0.05
      Player 3 posted the big blind - €0.10

** Dealing cards to Hero: Ad, Ks

Player 5 raised to €0.20 (MP) , folded to hero in sb
      Hero raised to €0.70
      Player 5 called - €0.55

** Dealing the flop: Ah, 4d, Qd
      Hero bet - €1.05
      Player 5 called called - €1.05

** Dealing the turn: 7s
      Hero bet - €2.45
      Player 5 raised to €4.90
      Hero?

Preflop reraised for value with AK, have seen players calling very light IP so far.

Bet flop for value, not sure if my sizing is good here its about a 2/3 pot bet.

Turn bet also again for value, he can still call with worse aces, maybe some sort of flush draws or pair+ flush draws. After he raises I do not see any logical hands we beat.

I am having trouble playing in 3 bet pots lately especially when reraised OOP. Without reads on our opponents on which boards and hands do we need to stack off in 3 bet pots even when raised? Also assume we missed this flop, on which boards are we cbetting without any reads OOP or IP as well as bet sizing in 3 bet pots.
  • 3 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I would like to ask you to convert your hands with a hand converter in the future as they are quite hard to read this way.
      Thanks in advance.

Preflop is fine.

Flop is good as well.

Without any specific reads I would just bet/fold turn here.

Best,
      Plamen
    • Kairoc
      Kairoc
      Bronze
      Sorry kymupa, I copy pasted the hand information from Ladbrokes and placed it in the hand converter, but it said it could not read it. Do you know why this is?

Also if he raises flop its fold also? If he calls turn shove blank river? Thanks.
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      I'm not familiar with Ladbrokes HH, but I guess THIS thread is going to give you an answer.

If he raises flop I would be considering folding as well.

If he calls turn I am shoving a blank river.