[Offer] Team Sixty-Four: Now hiring for SnG or Spin&Go players

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Team Sixty-Four: Now hiring for SnG players!

I am looking to take on SnG players currently playing at mainstream sites such as Stars/FTP/Party/Ipoker.

What can I offer?

1. Full or part bankrolls to enable you to grind limits appropriate to your ability and experience, with confidence and security.
      2. Mentoring and coaching specifically designed to improve your game.
      3. Access to dedicated training videos for your limits and tailor made video hand history reviews.
      4. Clear profit sharing agreement drafted by a trained lawyer.

Who should apply?

Successful applicants will be currently active players with a reasonable sample of SnGs. (I’m unlikely to consider players with under 500 tracked games). Applicants should already have a poker bankroll. If you are flat broke, I probably can’t help you. I’m interested to hear from players looking to move up through the limits, but who need a little technical advice, motivation and support in that journey.

How to Apply?

Please contact me through the PokerStrategy “community tool” in the first instance with a short summary of your poker credentials, including:

- Name, age, occupation/course of study
      - Skypename
      - Type of SnG currently played
      - Number of games played to date
      - Limits (past and present)
      - Screennames on the sites you regularly play at
      - Any other information you think is relevant.

Please reply to this thread with "PM Sent."

If it sounds like we can help each other, I will respond to arrange an online skype chat to see whether our aims are compatible. [COLOR=blue]Please note that successful applicants will be asked to sign a contract prior to any staking and may also need to provide identification and/or proof of previous results. [/COLOR]

Good luck and many thanks,
      -Tim64
  • 120 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      At the end of July I agreed to stake a micro 6mx sng player with the screenname klompa123. With his express permission I'm posting his results during the stake to show what can be achieved with hard work, motivation, and tailored coaching.

Prior to taking him on as a student (and then as a staked player) he was just above breakeven at the $7s on Stars and was struggling to deal with a long stretch running below EV. After we began working together things began to take shape and during the 2K game block that he completed at the end of August he made twice as much as he had made in the previous 8,500 games put together, in fact around eight times as much per game!

Much of the credit goes to klompa123 for his hard work and dedication but I thought I'd make a shamless plug for Team Sixty-Four staking anyway!

I'm now staking micros and low/midstakes, so don't be shy.

• ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      But I am flat broke :D
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Originally posted by ikkvr
      But I am flat broke :D
      Well, no harm in applying. But realistically you will need a pretty solid record to compensate for that :) Best wishes and thanks for your interest!
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      Just kidding Dont use hud so no stats will apply if a grow a roll from micros and buy hud :)
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Nice - look forward to it!
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      Hi Tim, what sort of monthly volume are you looking for from players?
      I think my game would benefit massively from a mentor/stake but I'm just not sure if I can put in the volume most stakers are looking for.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Originally posted by Yoshimitsu77
      Hi Tim, what sort of monthly volume are you looking for from players?
      I think my game would benefit massively from a mentor/stake but I'm just not sure if I can put in the volume most stakers are looking for.
      Thanks for your interest, Yoshimitsu77.

I have no minimum volume requirements. Please PM me and we'll see. :) I can't make any promises, of course, but I will consider every approach on its own merits and with an open mind.
    • fulck
      fulck
      Basic
      im low/mid range sng player 5.6 roi over 10k games . can't pm because im new member i guess my skype is [Edited by VorpalF2F: For privacy reasons, and for your own personal safety, we discourage members posting contact information in posts. Please connect using ] hope to see you soon :)
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Originally posted by fulck
      im low/mid range sng player 5.6 roi over 10k games . can't pm because im new member i guess my skype is [edited by legand73] as above. hope to see you soon :)
      Thanks for your interest. Pokerstrategy's rule about prospective stakees having a minimum 300 posts is there for the benefit and protection of all members. Also, please don't put your skype contact directly in this thread, for your own security. Best wishes!
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by fulck
      im low/mid range sng player 5.6 roi over 10k games . can't pm because im new member i guess my skype is [Edited by VorpalF2F: For privacy reasons, and for your own personal safety, we discourage members posting contact information in posts. Please connect using ] hope to see you soon :)
      Hi fulck,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Although you're a new (basic) member, it doesn't take much to get rolling.

Pass the quiz, and sign up with one of the poker rooms and you're on your way.

Be sure to take advantage of the free poker money !

Best regards,
      --VS
    • capsize101
      capsize101
      PM Sent
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Originally posted by rouvenownage
      PM Sent
      Thanks, will review and get back to you as soon as I'm able.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Another of my students, mira_xoxo on Pokerstars, has just come to the end of his first 1500 game stake with me at the 6mx $7s sngs on Stars. I think the numbers speak for themselves. Below are the results from the 25,000 games he played before we started (a mix of formats and limits), and above, the stake he's just completed. Heartfelt congratulations to mira_xoxo for a fantastic achievement!

He now has the skills and experience needed to tackle the $15s and I wish him the very best with his continuing poker journey. It goes without saying; I can't wait to stake him again!
    • klompa
      klompa
      Platinum
      Making clones? :D
      Anyone who's in position to take this opportunity and passes up on it must be a crazy person. :f_biggrin:

Nice job, Sir!
    • PedroMSilva
      PedroMSilva
      Bronze
      hello :)

i'm from portugal , can i try to join this team?? :D :D :D :D
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Hi PedroMSilva,

I've added you as a friend. Regrettably you don't yet have the 300 posts as required by the Staking forum rules so I'm unable to take your application any further at the moment.

Best wishes,
      Tim64
    • PedroMSilva
      PedroMSilva
      Bronze
      i will write a lot :P i really need an oportunity like this
    • martinBAD
      martinBAD
      Bronze
      So without 300 posts it is impossible to join??
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Originally posted by martinBAD
      So without 300 posts it is impossible to join??
      Yes, those are the Pokerstrategy rules, as I understand them, for all staking offers/requests.