Hello fella!

• 6 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey Ciufciuf5,

Welcome to the English community!

So do you not play any poker at all anymore? If you do still play, what games and stakes are you playing?

Hopefully we'll see you around the forum more often! :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • Ciufciuf5
      Ciufciuf5
      Bronze
      I'm 18 so I'm a newbie who wants to learn the winning strategies ;) at the moment i'm playing cash which is the easiest IMO because of the standard stacks, but I want to enter in the world of SnG's, more likely DONs but the room where I play has a lot of regs at the small stakes, which doesn't let me to have a good ROI.
      Btw, you ain't see me online cause of the italian policy who stucks italian players to .it, blocking .com via IP tracking :(

See ya on forum,
      Ciufciuf
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Ah, okay. I was already wondering why you said we wouldn't see you in game! ;)

But now that you mention the Italian regulations, it all makes sense!

How have the cash games been going so far? Have you been able to make a profit already?
    • Ciufciuf5
      Ciufciuf5
      Bronze
      I'm actually on NL2, i've started with rooms bonus and now i'm near to level up to NL5. I'm still learning 6 handed system, Fullring is easiest to me, so i have higher variance on 6 man :( btw i learn day after day, PStrategy is really the way to go ;)

Thank you for the interest :D how long have you been grinding in the poker world? :)
      Sorry for any grammar mistake,
      ciufciuf5
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Glad you're finding the content on PokerStrategy.com useful :)

I've been playing for almost two years now. Still playing at pretty much the same cash game stakes as you though, NL5 6max at the moment. However, I'm more of a tournament player.

And don't worry about your grammar, your English is perfectly fine! ;)

Let's hope you can move up to NL5 soon!
    • Ciufciuf5
      Ciufciuf5
      Bronze
      I'll do my best ;) GL 4 all!