This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] ATo vs fish donk

• 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi mla,

2nd pair TK is fine to cbet the flop versus a fish. I would generally go for two streets of value without information (and big turn scare card).

However, as played I don't see why we don't look to maximize value and overbet shvoe the river, especially since the river is such a blank.

Also, as a side note, why do you ask for opinions on boomplayer if you are still posting under it after we told you it's not that great :)

It does make it a bit harder to follow the action and go back and forth between windows.
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi mla,

2nd pair TK is fine to cbet the flop versus a fish. I would generally go for two streets of value without information (and big turn scare card).

However, as played I don't see why we don't look to maximize value and overbet shvoe the river, especially since the river is such a blank.

Also, as a side note, why do you ask for opinions on boomplayer if you are still posting under it after we told you it's not that great :)

It does make it a bit harder to follow the action and go back and forth between windows.
      I still post in boom because my pokertracker ist not working in last days (postgresql not working). I dont know how to get the hand history from pokerstars which I could post in the forum?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      If postgresql is not working that means you have a database problem and not a Pokertracker problem (both HM and PT use postgres).

I've had similar issues in the past and I found my solution on either the HM or PT forums. In some cases you will have to reinstall Postgressql.