$29,53
      MP3:
      $108,29
      CO:
      $25,31
      BU:
      $24,09

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:diamond: , J:spade:
      Hero raises to $1,00, 2 folds, BU calls $1,00, SB folds, BB raises to $4,22 (All-In), Hero calls $3,22, BU calls $3,22.

Flop: ($12,76) 2:spade: , 6:heart: , 9:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($12,76) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($12,76) A:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,00, BU folds.

Final Pot: $14,76

Go directly pf. all-in?
  • 7 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      BU pfr is 0, so I´d just call and hope to check it down if you miss on the flop.
    • kukac26
      kukac26
      Bronze
      All-in PF with AJ off is not the way to go. I would, however, fire a barrel on the flop, to drop BU fast.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kukac26
      All-in PF with AJ off is not the way to go. I would, however, fire a barrel on the flop, to drop BU fast.
      You dont want play oop with AJ, and bigstack oponent only called behind you. You want play only against the shortstack
    • BReWs7aR
      BReWs7aR
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      BU pfr is 0, so I´d just call and hope to check it down if you miss on the flop.
      I don't agree with that. We get into trouble when we call here in this spot with AJ out of position because we've got a top pair type hand and we miss the Flop two of three times. Our equity is the strongest when we can play with less oponents. So I prefer pushing preflop because Bu doesn't show up that he´s got a strong hand because he calls.
      As played, I like a bigger value bet on the river. I prefer 7$.

;)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BReWs7aR
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I don't agree with that. We get into trouble when we call here in this spot with AJ out of position because we've got a top pair type hand and we miss the Flop two of three times. Our equity is the strongest when we can play with less oponents. So I prefer pushing preflop because Bu doesn't show up that he´s got a strong hand because he calls.
      As played, I like a bigger value bet on the river. I prefer 7$.

;)
      I´d push also, but BU pfr is 0, so he could easily hold here TT+, AK, which he won´t fold.
      Postflop game is passive, so mostly you´ll end up checking it down against one pair hand, unless he holds monster.
      So that ś why I think shoving is wrong here.
    • BReWs7aR
      BReWs7aR
      Coach
      Coach
      Bu doesn't raise, he calls twice. So the pfr is uninteresting for us. The BB pushes and we could easily shove. :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You´re probably right. Since there isn´t shown 3-bet %, then I can´t assume that he is draping with monster hands and sample size isn´t also that big.
      So shoving pf is fine.