This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NL Course

• RawadN
      RawadN
      Bronze
      Hello
      Today I'm starting the NL again.
      I really want to become a professional player smile
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?
      First because Poker is hobby for me
      2nd I every strategic and skills game
      Finlay and the most important I want to live from poker maybe it's dream but many people are living from poker and I want to be one of them.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?
      My weakness is that I get bored quickly from reading topics and pass all my times playing poker without reading or evaluating my hand.
      Even if I am stressed I continue playing.
      I don't play like I learned from the topics example always I add many cards to the pre Flop cards selection ( I never fold AJ in Ring games even If u know that my opponent has a better hand and from early position I play AJ)

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?
      A tight aggressive play is the player who play selected preflop cards and always is aggressive to always put the opponent under pressure.

*** I'm finishing to read the 5 articles and I'm watching Coaching Podcast - Live Coaching Week 1 what's the next step?
  • 2 replies
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey RawadN

Welcome to the beginner's course. It is really is a great step to achieving you poker-related dreams. I wish you all the best for the course. Our coach will be with you soon to check your homework.

Regards,
      Luke
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi RawadN,

Welcome to the course.

I am looking forward to helping you out on your journey.

Congrats on finishing the first homework.

Some of your weaknesses are tied in with a lack of experience and perhaps a lack of motivation (in doing really well). Sometimes we have to let go of old habits in order to learn new, better, ones.

Best of luck,

Bogdan