NL Course

• RawadN
      Today I'm starting the NL again.
      I really want to become a professional player smile
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?
      First because Poker is hobby for me
      2nd I every strategic and skills game
      Finlay and the most important I want to live from poker maybe it's dream but many people are living from poker and I want to be one of them.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?
      My weakness is that I get bored quickly from reading topics and pass all my times playing poker without reading or evaluating my hand.
      Even if I am stressed I continue playing.
      I don't play like I learned from the topics example always I add many cards to the pre Flop cards selection ( I never fold AJ in Ring games even If u know that my opponent has a better hand and from early position I play AJ)

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?
      A tight aggressive play is the player who play selected preflop cards and always is aggressive to always put the opponent under pressure.

*** I'm finishing to read the 5 articles and I'm watching Coaching Podcast - Live Coaching Week 1 what's the next step?
  • 2 replies
    • legand73
      Hey RawadN

Welcome to the beginner's course. It is really is a great step to achieving you poker-related dreams. I wish you all the best for the course. Our coach will be with you soon to check your homework.

• BogdanPS
      Hi RawadN,

Welcome to the course.

I am looking forward to helping you out on your journey.

Congrats on finishing the first homework.

Some of your weaknesses are tied in with a lack of experience and perhaps a lack of motivation (in doing really well). Sometimes we have to let go of old habits in order to learn new, better, ones.

Best of luck,