Losing player at NL10 and NL4

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Looking at elephant (which i did get after my NL10 upswing which allowed me to play NL25) It looks like I'm a losing player so far at NL4 and NL10. But a winning player at NL25 and Nl50.

It just seems slightly strange to me that i'm a losing player at the lower limits but a winning one on the higher limits...

Can anyone else say that they're return to the lower limits seems to have brought bad luck and stupid losses against Weird opponent plays?

Note; I do admit i only played 3000 hands on each compared to well, quite a lot more on the other two limits ¬_¬
  • 2 replies
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      This is clear example of:
      [ ]samplesize

It can be that your winrate is worse on low limits, if you usually play higher limits and go down just to steam off a bit while tilting. Or if you go just for fun and play your Z game just for kicks :) But i think if you are winning player on higher limits you could go down and beat lower ones too ifn you wanted it.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Man can i exchange with you :D I am winning player NL4 and NL10 and losing NL25 NL50 :D I would be more than glad that we exchange ;)