Nl100 Fr

• unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic
      Hello,

I am not playing CG atm, but i have a question related to FR cash games (for some plans). Is NL100 FR beatable pre-RB ? I see a lot of people mass tabling 20-24 of these for RB purposes, but can you also get a nice winrate on top of that ?

Thanks !
  • 5 replies
    • akibe
      akibe
      Bronze
      i think, frosty012 (teampro ps) grind nl100 fr for rakeback and have 2-4bb/100 of winrate pre-RB.

I personally shoot the nl100FR and i think 3-4bb/100 is sustainable specially with table selection.

(sorry for my english, i try to learn it :) )
    • unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic
      Originally posted by akibe
      i think, frosty012 (teampro ps) grind nl100 fr for rakeback and have 2-4bb/100 of winrate pre-RB.

I personally shoot the nl100FR and i think 3-4bb/100 is sustainable specially with table selection.

(sorry for my english, i try to learn it :) )
      Hey! Thanks for the reply. What I meant was winrate while mass multitabling 20-24 tables (for a competent reg).
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      [img][IMG]https://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5251/3p4w.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

I either play 24 tables of both 6max and fr for the best table selection on 100 and 200, 4 zoom tables + 12 regular tables or 8 tabling zoom, depending on my mood.

Games are beatable no matter which set-up you go with, but your winrate will be slightly higher on regular tables vs zoom ones if your tableselecting at least a little bit and mixing up a few different limits and FR and 6max.

The above graph is NL100€/$ FR regular tables this year.
    • unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic
      Hey Matej,

Thanks for replying. Is that 350K hands and 20K profit (Picture is kinda low rez)?

Tbh, the reason I am asking this is because an aquaintance of mine has made 2 years SNE by 24 tabling NL100 almost every day , but his winrate is 0.002 he said. I was wondering if he has leaks in his game or if that is just the nature of 24 tabling.

Again, thanks a lot guys !
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Resized img. Yes your friend has to have leaks if he cant get at least a 3bb winrate which should be easy without table selection.

The thing you have to consider is that if his going for SNE then he has to play like 12k hands a day or almost 9 hours for 365 days in a row. Grinding this kind of volume is going to get you off your A game for sure and you will be playing your B game most of the time.

Add the times your hungover or sick and are forced to play your C game is another reason for lower winrate.

Also to get max hands per hour you can't be table selecting that much. I often don't get more then 16-20 good tables going off hours and im fine with that, but if your going for SNE you have to be at 24 at all times.

Personally i don't think its worth going for SNE unless you play at least nl200 and mixing in some higher stakes as well since they changed the rake system to contributed.