This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Nl100 Fr

• unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic
      Hello,

I am not playing CG atm, but i have a question related to FR cash games (for some plans). Is NL100 FR beatable pre-RB ? I see a lot of people mass tabling 20-24 of these for RB purposes, but can you also get a nice winrate on top of that ?

Thanks !
  • 5 replies
    • akibe
      akibe
      Silver
      i think, frosty012 (teampro ps) grind nl100 fr for rakeback and have 2-4bb/100 of winrate pre-RB.

I personally shoot the nl100FR and i think 3-4bb/100 is sustainable specially with table selection.

(sorry for my english, i try to learn it :) )
    • unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic
      Originally posted by akibe
      i think, frosty012 (teampro ps) grind nl100 fr for rakeback and have 2-4bb/100 of winrate pre-RB.

I personally shoot the nl100FR and i think 3-4bb/100 is sustainable specially with table selection.

(sorry for my english, i try to learn it :) )
      Hey! Thanks for the reply. What I meant was winrate while mass multitabling 20-24 tables (for a competent reg).
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      [img][IMG]https://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5251/3p4w.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

I either play 24 tables of both 6max and fr for the best table selection on 100 and 200, 4 zoom tables + 12 regular tables or 8 tabling zoom, depending on my mood.

Games are beatable no matter which set-up you go with, but your winrate will be slightly higher on regular tables vs zoom ones if your tableselecting at least a little bit and mixing up a few different limits and FR and 6max.

The above graph is NL100€/$ FR regular tables this year.
    • unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic
      Hey Matej,

Thanks for replying. Is that 350K hands and 20K profit (Picture is kinda low rez)?

Tbh, the reason I am asking this is because an aquaintance of mine has made 2 years SNE by 24 tabling NL100 almost every day , but his winrate is 0.002 he said. I was wondering if he has leaks in his game or if that is just the nature of 24 tabling.

Again, thanks a lot guys !
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Resized img. Yes your friend has to have leaks if he cant get at least a 3bb winrate which should be easy without table selection.

The thing you have to consider is that if his going for SNE then he has to play like 12k hands a day or almost 9 hours for 365 days in a row. Grinding this kind of volume is going to get you off your A game for sure and you will be playing your B game most of the time.

Add the times your hungover or sick and are forced to play your C game is another reason for lower winrate.

Also to get max hands per hour you can't be table selecting that much. I often don't get more then 16-20 good tables going off hours and im fine with that, but if your going for SNE you have to be at 24 at all times.

Personally i don't think its worth going for SNE unless you play at least nl200 and mixing in some higher stakes as well since they changed the rake system to contributed.