$11.29
      MP2:
      $16.90
      MP3:
      $27.08
      CO:
      $9.10

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, T.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.30, CO calls $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.05) T, Q, K (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO bets $0.70, Hero raises to $2.00, MP3 folds, CO raises to $4.40, Hero raises to $10.76, CO calls $4.40.

Unknown players.

Preflop: I was thinking to squeeze here but I ended up calling to set mine. I don't really have well defined ranges for every situation.

Flop: I raise since I can get value from any 2 pairs (since he called preflop) and some straight draws with or without pairs. When he 3bets I'm thinking AJ or sets, fml I've been running so bad. Well, I can't fold at this point because I think he can still do this with two pairs and some KJ, QJ, TJ, JJ type of hands. I don't imagine I can fold on future streets and I'm a bit on tilt. Anyway... even if he only calls with sets and AJ and folds the rest I still think jamming is not bad.
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey ForgottenPoker,

Preflop call is fine.

Flop raise is good on this texture.

Obviously it's not the greatest situation when CO re-raises since he can hold AJ or a better set. You should still likely get the money in here though, shoving is fine.