This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] SH Zoom 0.05/0.10 NL - TT

• ForgottenPoker
      ForgottenPoker
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $11.06
      SB:
      $11.33
      BB:
      $11.29
      MP2:
      $16.90
      MP3:
      $27.08
      CO:
      $9.10

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, T.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.30, CO calls $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.05) T, Q, K (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO bets $0.70, Hero raises to $2.00, MP3 folds, CO raises to $4.40, Hero raises to $10.76, CO calls $4.40.

Unknown players.

Preflop: I was thinking to squeeze here but I ended up calling to set mine. I don't really have well defined ranges for every situation.

Flop: I raise since I can get value from any 2 pairs (since he called preflop) and some straight draws with or without pairs. When he 3bets I'm thinking AJ or sets, fml I've been running so bad. Well, I can't fold at this point because I think he can still do this with two pairs and some KJ, QJ, TJ, JJ type of hands. I don't imagine I can fold on future streets and I'm a bit on tilt. Anyway... even if he only calls with sets and AJ and folds the rest I still think jamming is not bad.
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey ForgottenPoker,

Preflop call is fine.

Flop raise is good on this texture.

Obviously it's not the greatest situation when CO re-raises since he can hold AJ or a better set. You should still likely get the money in here though, shoving is fine.