HEM 2 Winnings Summary

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I have been trying to get the ev bb/100 stat to work in the tournaments winnings summary. It is in my list, but when I press refresh it won't show up? Is this a known issue? If so when will it get fixed?

Second:

The tournament Session summary still doesn't show the rakeback, bonus and luck adjusted winnings. I know this is a known issue. Is there a date on which this will get fixed? Or get's removed since it has had no function since the launch of this product?

regards,
  • 3 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      1. In which report are you trying to add it? It works without problems in the tournaments report for me.

2. The only open issue i see with rakeback and bonus in tourney graphs is that you have to refresh the graph manually. But in general it should work.

Luck adjusted winnings - this seems to be a problem only for specific sites/tourney types. We are still working on it but i have no ETA when its fixed.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      1. I try to add it in the tournament section > Winnings summary. It won't show up however. The stat is in the list.

2. The problem I talk about is that you can add them at your active session, but they won't show up. It won't show adjusted winnings in this report either.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      1. Works without problems for me in the winnings summary report. Please make sure to use the latest release 7836 and please make sure to add the stat with the left arrow key in the "Select Report Statistics" window so that the stat appears in the left row in the window and close this window with "OK". It may be necessary to manually refresh the report after this.

2. Can you please add a screenshot to explain this?