Why is the high volume programme here at pokerstrategy so bias towards titan players.

• JFN17
      JFN17
      Bronze
      Why is the high volume programme here at pokerstrategy so bias towards titan players.
      Am i correct in thinking that titan players get 4 points for every $1 in rake. Where as at pokerstars(where i play) only gets 1 strategy point for every 2vpp's.
      If so that would mean if i paid $10000 in rake in four weeks i would get 40,000 strategy points if it was at titan and only 25000 points if i played at pokerstars.
      I am not 100% sure as im not familiar with that many names on pokerstrategy as im quite new but id be willing to bet that nearly all of the high ranking high volume players in league table are playing on titan poker/ipoker network. Where does Dunebuggy play???? He is number1.
      Why does pokerstrategy offer more strategy points for titan players, well its obvious titan poker obviously offer pokerstrategy a better deal than pokerstars does.
      Basically pokerstars players cant compete in the high volume programme offered here at strategy
  • 3 replies
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      Ooh, you back from Ban`town already? What happened to all your "I will never post here again, F*** y** all" thingie?

About what you asked - if you cant compete while playing on pokerstars, then dont. Go play on titan. Its so simple. The system is made the way it is probably because of some business agreements or something else i dont know.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello JFN17,

You are correct in saying that the StrategyPoints are affected by our deals with the PokerRooms, as this is only logical. Our PokerStars points have actually been increased in the past (they used to be 1 SP per 3 VPP).

As to your other question, most of our high volume players play on various sites - including PokerStars. There are also players in our top50 rankings who play exclusively at PokerStars. Even though it might be easier to accumulate StrategyPoints at Titan or PartyPoker, this should not be a hurdle for attaining a certain status or rank. If you are trying to compete in the top250 promo - the best choice would then be to play at a site in which it is easier to achieve SP.

@Grimzor: Let us please to keep this thread on topic

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Think as if you would be PS manager. What matters than to you?

How much rake back you get from sites your players(us) are on.
      Yes PS get some % of rake we produce because they get us to play there. And is obvious that different site gives different %.

And if you think as pokerplatform manager bigger your site is less you can offer. And is obvious that pokerstars are far the biggest poker site in the world last years so for me is logical they offer smaller share of big cake(rake).

To put those facts together in PS points system and all gets logical.

More PS get from poker site more PS points you get there since they prefer you play there since they get more ;)

I complicated a bit lol but i hope it helped :D